Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

hope she didnt get sand in it .. lol

hate going to the beach with the camera ...

nice celica btw and yeah FOng liking the shoot ..nice
lol i know right thats happen before! yeah i think they look like a smaller mustang mach 1!

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Dude looks like a mechanic .. fingers are filthy
laugh.gif
thats how mine look at times!

ya need to wash then ... need to keep them hands and fingures clean .. you never know who you going to meet and Im not talking about just girls . Im talkingabout just anyone period!

seriously that PS3 thread took over .. lol

bet some of ya geeks up in there making it bigger while letting this one fall .... ugh

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

Hey guys im really interested in doing photography, But i dont know what kind of camera to start with. I was looking to get the Nikon D40 or D60. Which one would be the better purchase for me? thanks.
D40 is a starters camera and is prob cheaper which is better because the cheaper it is, the more money you have for lenses. Get the kit at B&Hfor cheap

Fong sick pic.. everyone else.. good 1shh

Haven't posted in a while, but here are some pics from a recent trip to Vegas. I know el_boricua just killed it recently with his Vegas pics and Idon't want to be embarassed by posting inferior pics of the same things lol

So here are some of the finer details in and around Vegas!

Enjoy, C&C ALWAYS welcome and appreciated

Sugar & Ice Restaurant in the Wynn (Flickr)

3606117080_27d126d906.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/iliu/3605302931/in/set-72157619411499086/

Conversation in our room at the MGM (Flickr)

3606096414_42f4a334fa.jpg

Planet Hollywood Escalator (Flickr):

3605289933_ee400faa5a_b.jpg

Chandelier (Flickr)

3606109380_0543f654e2_b.jpg

Ceiling at Ballys (Flickr)

3606112398_3b1dced793_b.jpg

TAO Restaurant (Flickr)

3605277647_50b56ce1f5_b.jpg

Fashion Mall Pano (Flickr)

3605302931_19709f4f92_b.jpg

Venetian Pano (Flickr)

3606123302_e048403fcf_b.jpg

MGM Pool Pano (Flickr)

3606123062_30f8c24960_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Fire419

Haven't posted in a while, but here are some pics from a recent trip to Vegas. I know el_boricua just killed it recently with his Vegas pics and I don't want to be embarassed by posting inferior pics of the same things lol

So here are some of the finer details in and around Vegas!

Enjoy, C&C ALWAYS welcome and appreciated

Nice pics Fire419. First one is my fave.

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

Nice pics there Fire419. Love the panos.

+1

I didn't even think about doing a PANO .. great job ..

1st shoot was the clock that I shoot and posted in B/W .. nice to see it from a different angle

k, another question

anyone ever order prints from flickr?? if so what is the best way to get them?
glossy/non glossy? border?

^^^^I have never personally but I think photos should all be developed according to what you shot. Glossy might look good to bring out some really intensecolored shots but not so much on say maybe black and whites or other such photos that need to be on a matte finish. I know boarders are the rage with gettingyour shots developed but I would even go as far as getting them framed....that is if you print something big enough and something worthy. But I am sure Flckrhas decent quality printing seeing how that they are geared to the photography world. Still....I think people should go to local printers and get them printedthere and go through some trials first and get them exactly how you want it.

Back
Top Bottom