Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Okay....I think this thread needs a photo to break up the tension (and all the text)

So posting up a more fun shot:

4180466178_59ff860254_b.jpg

Thanks for the compliments on my earlier post guys!

Also, can we keep the e-beef to PMs please?

lol_que.jpg
t

run off from a honda forum?! HUH?????

i was all excited when he said he wasn't going to post again.. he's posts 9 times since.

FIN

anyway, here are some more art basel pics. did anyone get a chance to go? i highly recommend coming to Miami for the first wee of December for art basel, itreally is amazing.

4159186677_d8dfd1265a_b.jpg

neckface and kaws, laughing it up:

4157602856_017b60c305_b.jpg

lance armstrong

4156975425_18619d7dfc_b.jpg

4158456056_3628882013_b.jpg

4158563316_3fb3ace7f7_b.jpg

4157572790_aa855e394f_b.jpg

4156971563_b01f60e367_b.jpg

yours truly, and some booty. had to make this one a bit larger.

4157667306_c03a1fd187_b.jpg

4158513186_481834dc1d_b.jpg

word bana. almost nothing is original anymore. but it's cool cuz art is really an interpretation of something else. no need to get caught up with theownership aspect of it.

can we now have a whole page of nothing but photos please? no text

there are videos, too.

&

whats funny is that isn't even part of art basel, thats an installation in my friends apartment building.

I hate it that I couldn't enjoy this thread due to some personal vendetta this girl has on me, that I had no idea of....but I guess it carried on from ISSsince the repetitive mention...I wrote rikan an apology pm before all this got out of hand, so my conscious is clean as far as that.

and yes little Edgar (wateversclever) is a little fat boy who runs the streets of ny with a bunch of hypebeasts who call themselves Team Scooted....used to getherbed constantly until he was banned, came over here with a different attitude a d complete different personality, great strategy! Son quit the dickriding.:smile:

Originally Posted by Diego

Photography is serious business?

I just started coming here a week ago to check pics out. Ksteezy was the new dude and everybody was praising him. Now everybody hates him. Funny stuff to read.

Nice pics to all.

Bana- Any pics of all the walls that got painted during Art Basel? MSK (graffiti crew, in case you didn't know) came and put in WORK down there. I'veseen plenty of photos, but it'd be cool to see what you captured.

yup, i have a bunch that i have yet to upload. lots of guys were painting the streets the whole week, it was so awesome this year... they definitelyrepresented. usually the "walls" are a a lot less respected than gallery work, which is unfortunate. this year was completely different, lots of theevents were graffiti based. they did a "wynwood walls" project and featured some amazing artists: http://deitchprojects.com...?projId=295&orient=v

to see what i have up so far, peep my flickr stream a few pages back.

Geez, I am gone for the weekend and this happens. As much as this may be some unnecessary bickering on here, I kind of miss the drama on the internet.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by DJ bana

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea Rikan, thats not your photo.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is all humor recently.

am4bb6.jpg

On another note, this made me laugh.

And my thoughts on the post productions.....I think it is hard to really judge who can claim a photo or not. I mean photography can get to that point where itis almost like a movie. You have people that scout models, scout locations, handle the lighting, handling the sets...I mean who is to say that they are not allpart of the process to a certain degree. Post production is a part of the process but I am sure the idea of the actual picture has to be taken or created bythe photographer. I wouldn't give no credit to the person who photoshopped Rikan's photo but there is now way in h#ll that it's not a photo takenby him.

Ok man you are right .. its not my picture .. its the

MUA
MODEL
HAIR STYLIST
WARDROBE STYLIST
PHOTOWIZ
ME

16.666666666666666666% mines

hell let me give some of that to the studio owner and another to the friend of the stylist that moved the lights when told n my boy for holding some flags forme to prevent light spill - yes?

i havent been here for a while but seeing some of your work . IMHO they are mostly snap shoots that could very easily be achived with a P&S .. the stichingthat you did was cool but half yours because the other half goes to the creators the stiching system you used .. your post production . cool but elementary ..You have had a disagrement with allot of people here not just Bana but Rap Me and a few others .. so there's a problem .. be humble my man..be humble ..

just so you know I dont even have a year shooting models and a little over a year having a camera and taking snaps shoots just like you ... if I wanted to becocky I would of have said you was haiting or even jelous that my picture got some attention and your "0000" as the photo guru was coming to an end... lol .. but thats just my opinion! respect it please

Smh rikan it gets to the point where you wanna read and believe what you want, I sent you a pm which you chose to ignore simply to approach me on here, I neversaid the picture wasn't your idea or that you didn't compose it yourself or sen posed the model to achieve the look, I gave you credit for that, neverdid I judge your picture, all I said that me personally wouldn't call a piece of art like your picture is ENTIRELY mines, being that I only did 60% of thework....why do you insist on making sound as if I took a shot at you?...you can sit there and judge my pictures time and time again, I never said I was a pro,I barely make any money of this, bit I learned alot from being open minded to different opinions and not turning everything into a jab contest....you know?

funny how everyone is making me out to be this cocky dude who swears he's a pro, when none of my posts show any of this.

Back
Top Bottom