Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

laugh.gif

you guys dont take negative criticism very well. i guess thats the difference between a small photography thread in a sneaker forum as opposed to a REALphotography forum.

"cool pic bro"

Originally Posted by ksteezy

you guys dont take negative criticism very well. i guess thats the difference between a small photography thread in a sneaker forum as opposed to a REAL photography forum.

"cool pic bro"
you already contribute to the ISS photo forum.. and i'm assuming REAL photog forums too? so why keep posting here if you don't like it somuch?

if people have the advantage of having assistants or others to touch up photos, by all means, do it. PLENTY of professional photographers pay photo assistantsand interns to do touch up and editing work for them.

edit:
on another note.. Rikan, is that the 135L?
pimp.gif

i didnt say i didnt like it, it just puzzles me how imature some of you are, im not here disrespecting anyones work, im being constructive yet some of you havethis ego built up that if anything other than "ohh emm gee AWESOME pic" is said, you automatically assume im taking a shot at your art.

immature*

*giggle*

being constructive is telling a photographer that his work isn't really his work?

hmmm... i need to think about that one. my definition of critiquing isn't quite the same.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

immature*

*giggle*

being constructive is telling a photographer that his work isn't really his work?

hmmm... i need to think about that one. my definition of critiquing isn't quite the same.

so if i paint the outline for a canvas and have someone else add color to it, its entirely my work of art???......taking the picture is half the job, do ashoot and give your client unedited pictures and see if they come back to you. yes some of you and specially you act like little primadonnas.

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

*Okay, so back to the photos, because that's what we are all here for*

Photo from a graduation shoot with my friend
3756763445_6f8b462190_b.jpg

Santa Cruz
3310056355_a2829212b8_b.jpg

great job on the UWA on the first shot, ive tried this angle before pretty much for the same reason im assuming you did it, to get that sun glare. nice DOF onthe second, the red scrf definately adds a nice contrast to the shot and the composition is perfect. Thanx for sharing.

dude, awesome take on a graduation pic.. really cool idea for an on location shoot. it reminds me of one of those inspirational images: http://imagecache5.art.co...649/KUAGD00Z/inspire.jpg

the minimal lens flare at the bottom makes it for me =D

and btw, im not taking away from the photo posting.. it's just really frustrating when people have such pessimistic attitudes over something so simple as aphoto thread ONLINE. a lot of people have been posting in this thread for a LONG time and there are plenty of newbs that everyone always assists nicely. thereis no need to bring negativity into our awesome thread. so when someone talks down, guarantee that i'll speak up in defense for other AWESOME contributors.

and wow, edit:

immature*

*giggle*

so if i paint the outline for a canvas and have someone else add color to it, its entirely my work of art???......taking the picture is half the job, do a shoot and give your client unedited pictures and see if they come back to you. yes some of you and specially you act like little primadonnas.
seriously dude? naw. bad choice of comparison.
laugh.gif

128766396389323660.jpg

dude, awesome take on a graduation pic.. really cool idea for an on location shoot. it reminds me of one of those inspirational images: http://imagecache5.art.co...649/KUAGD00Z/inspire.jpg

the minimal lens flare at the bottom makes it for me =D

and btw, im not taking away from the photo posting.. it's just really frustrating when people have such pessimistic attitudes over something so simple as a photo thread ONLINE. a lot of people have been posting in this thread for a LONG time and there are plenty of newbs that everyone always assists nicely. there is no need to bring negativity into our awesome thread. so when someone talks down, guarantee that i'll speak up in defense for other AWESOME contributors.

are you kidding me????.....if I told you the amounts of pms i got from people asking for help on here in the first 2 weeks ive been posting you would feel realstupid. So your idea of helping out is by always saying "great pic", I learned all i know from people putting me on check and giving me "THERIGHT CRITICISM" not exactly the "CRITICISM THAT WOULD BOOST MY EGO"

Bama yes it was the 135L and TC 1.4 to get a little closer .. I'm contemplating in getting the 70-200 IS f/4 as I'm only going to use it in the studio.. not sure yet ..

ksteezy - all I said was that your statement made me laugh ...

that's your opinion and hey it's yours ... immature? I dont get wow and I get mad? - unfunded statements ...

not real photography forum? some of the peeps in here are already published ..

and Im still laughing at your rambling ..

I might have to contact a few photographers and tell them - dude all those photos .. yeah they arent yours .. lol oh and I do visit some photography forumsonce in a blue moon .

son loves having the last word.

since this is a photo thread, i'll respond with a picture.

801363-child_super.jpg

moving on.....

Rikan Havok, I never said the picture wasnt yours, you obviously snapped, posed and composed the shot and i think i gave you recognition on that, however whatmade the picture pop was the PP and obviously this was not done by you, so how could you take credit for it?...you obviously cant and you showed this by beinghonest and explaining that someone else edited it for you. Me personally will not feel the sense of achievement if someone else edited a shot for me, it wouldbe more of shared project.
Regardless of it, i did like the shot and wether or not there are published photographers on here, it does not make this a photography based forum.

thanx J Dilla for shining light on why DJ Bana acts the way she does...the age definately clears it up for me.

son loves having the last word.

since this is a photo thread, i'll respond with a picture.

801363-child_super.jpg

moving on.....

lol...ok cornball.
lmao @ "son"

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

thanx J Dilla for shining light on why DJ Bana acts the way she does...the age definately clears it up for me.
DJ Bana takes better pictures than you, though..
tired.gif

that your opinion and im not here for a competition.

it is so sad to think that a 27 year old (6 years my senior) can't spell the word "definitely," but can bluster back and forth persistently onthe interweeebz. *sigh*
what is happening to society?

yay for art basel, 2009.

4166980526_96806221a8_b.jpg

art evokes emotion!!

i know im kinda late but for those who want to try free lensing and dont want to deal with messing up anything or want something more convenient you can get alens baby.

::sighs::

im officialy done with this thread.

i leave with this thought

"dont argue with fools because people from a distance can tell who is who"

Whateversclever quit nut riding bro, how you mold your e-personality to fit in a forum, on iss you acted like a 13 year old virgin and here you wanna act likeyou kicking knowledge. Cmon SON. like bana said, is just the "interweeebz"

Back
Top Bottom