Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Nacho....ill shots homie.

And damn....I think I learned a lot in the last page alone. I need to just start reading books or some crap cause I've been shooting the same for quitesome time and I am not excelling on nothing but PSing images.

Originally Posted by JJLT76

Quick Question: Which camera would yall recomend, Nikon D80 or Canon XSi, im in between trying to decide which one i should buy with a Bestbuy gift card. Im leaning towards the Nikon just because i already have a 50-200 lens that i bought with a D40, but if im convinced that the canon is better im willing to sell the lens and buy a canon equivalent lens. thanks in advance.
You wont go wrong with either. Like most people recommend, You should go to the store and use them for a while see which one you like. I can tellyou right now that the D80 has superior feel and ergonomics as well as build quality, but is also outdated hardware compared to the XSi. If you already have alens, then that's the route i would go.

2uj5btl.jpg

someone get airjordanjack another pair shoes...!

also im think of gettin a remote for my xsi, does the brand matter or can will i do just as fine with a off brand remote

^It's nice to see some film in this thread. Your professor have you shoot T-MAX instead of TRI-X or that just what you bought?

Some recent shots with my EF 70-200 f/4L and recently acquired EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro:

Eastern Gray Squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis)

2dujbir.jpg

Chipmunk

24drfhy.jpg

Bumblebee (Bombus terrestris)

24vmirr.jpg

Unidentified Spider

20k661h.jpg

Praying Mantis having a cricket for dinner

29zqys0.jpg

Foliate Spider (Larinioides cornutus)

1609bb7.jpg

Bumblebee and a honey bee

1fuwjs.jpg

Short horned grasshopper

5dl653.jpg

There's a forest and bike trail close to my apartment. I'm still trying to get the hang of flash photography so of the 200+ macro shots I took, only afew came out looking natural in my eyes.

Haven't bought any camera gear in almost two months but finally picked up a battery grip for my XSi. Still wasn't sure if i wanted to drop money on itbut my uncle has a grip on his XT so i was able to try his out. It felt so much more comfortable holding it. Shooting vertically is also way easier with thatextra shutter button. Should be here Friday.

2882894603_16c6964a56.jpg

just got my sensor cleaned so i had to go walk around to test it out
2816506250_471c3f5ccc.jpg

2815652973_a4e2b84712.jpg

as you can see by these 2, my sensor was very dusty.
2796989652_34a2ae6659.jpg

it will be a while before i get water this calm again
let me know what you think

Back
Top Bottom