Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

my wife & i enjoy visiting san fran when we can. we're from chicago. pulled over and took this pic on the first day of our last vacation.

took this pic upon our return while in the plane.

asilva23, that first pic is dope! the place where the water blends into the sky on the horizon creates this seamlessly smooth effect

whats good NT!
I was in china and I was excited to use my D90. I haven't been in photography for that long but I always enjoyed it. All my pictures are raw, because Idon't have photo shop. Here are some shots that I enjoyed. I have no idea what I'm doing either.

Anyone want to tell me how to shoot in a hazey sky?

This was taken at Shuzhou?, aka Lake Village.(used 50mm)

Shanghai Chinatown. (used 18-200mm)

Huangzhou, west lake? I think. (used 18-200mm)

Ok, so this is for all you people who know about the Asians who do crazy stances taking pictures.

3017213490_02f5d75fa4.jpg

^^Thanks man, thats what it looks like when he reaches towards the lens. I used the 10-22 for that one.

Another one with the same effect:

3017213516_62f6807da6.jpg

So, this months theme is to shoot your workplace area, or can it be anything related to work?

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

So, this months theme is to shoot your workplace area, or can it be anything related to work?
i suppose it's any material related to a workplace and/or work.. if so, here's my contribution:

working on senior stock market project, pre-cal hw and pre-cal test studying
3023503827_ac82160bd5.jpg

close-up of the many sheet protectors used for my project.. liked the very shallow dof
3023504457_8201f20905.jpg

nice pick-up btw santi.. let us know how you like it

^ That project looks serious.

Terrible day out today, Overcast, Cold, Rain...
eyes.gif
Long exposures makethings look half decent though.

3033894304_eea096f242.jpg

Some of guys have some real talent! I just like to shoot wherever I go for fun. A recent trip to Napa.

2qib57r.jpg

1218o0m.jpg

210hjr9.jpg

Bonus:

24enaj8.jpg

Praise the lord! Red Stripe! YES

1218o0m.jpg

Now THAT'S a picture i can appreciate. My favorite beer, even though beer tastes terrible as a whole. Got any others? For some weird reason, I'vebeen rockin' the Dan Haren A's pic as my background for THE LONGEST (as he was traded over a season ago). Really need to change it.

Hey guys, i know nothing about DSLR and i'm trying to learn.
What's the difference between a Canon XTI and a XSI and such? Or a Nikon D40 and a D60?
What makes them better from each other? And is there really any difference between the two brands?
Does it all really come down to personal preference and pretty much the Logo?
Also, i see that the D40 has only 6.1 MP, does that make any difference at all? I mean of course it does, but im just still wondering?
So what is a good starting kit to purchase? Also, can someone maybe give me a list of all the cameras from Nikon and Canon? I cant seem to find one, but i seea bunch of different models, a rebel, a rebel XS, etc, and Nikon D90 or D300. I have no idea where it starts to where it ends.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Back
Top Bottom