Official Photoshop Dunk Designs!

That black patent look by homerboy is super-super realistic! How did you create that, airbrushtool or some filter?

woops, wrong topic. Suppose to be in Air max template.
"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

Tour IV Inspired Dunks
259g3eg.jpg

Hawaii Highs
259gwhd.jpg

AIM: MYKIZZZLE​

^those are really sick. props. i never seen you in this topic, are you new?
"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

3m-elephant-green-blue dunks.

2af0sbb.jpg

-spike lee

Whats up NT. I made this logo beacuse my last name is Gold. The inspiration comes from the "blood" sign but it's not gang related at all (just me fooling around with my fingers) Anyways wanted to see what it'd look like on a shoe. Here it is

2130Gold%20Dunk.jpg

I just got my Photoshop CS 2...so heres one.

Lets revive this thread.....Hondurican.....bless us with some more of your designs.

Mine are not even close to honduricans :pimp:
pimp.gif
but I will try to put some more up soon!
STARCITY EzCode Parsing Error: face=helvetica color=red]EzCode Parsing Error: face=null color=red]EzCode Parsing Error: face=helvetica color=gray size[/font][/font]

A tribute to one of my favorite shoes when i was a kid.

Also I'll like to add thanks for all the positive (and negative) comments about my designs. Please, I would like everyone to contribute to Offical Dunk and Air max template post. Lets keep this alive!!!!

The Bobby's World Pack!!!!

4cj623k.jpg

2mfj42t.jpg

3zs8xs0.jpg

4dvnw55.jpg

-spike lee

Quote:
K I D RashActions

yo those brown and green ones are pretty cool. For the speckle part, try using the sample i posted in page 7 or so.

Quote:
jefferyjay23

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
those uncle sams are Sick!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Really crative, color placement, and the pointing uncle sam is just sick!!!

Team Photoshop Represent, Represent!!!!!

-spike lee

Can someone do Oompa Highs and a pair of brian anderson lows?
NYC: Have cash on hand! LOOKING TO BUY!
Mitas High : white/purple size 11
De La Soul Low: white/yellow size 11
Melvin High: Blk size 11
D/S OR VNDS Jordan XI Low: white/snakeskin size 10

Back
Top Bottom