OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS Miami Dolphins VOL MNF!!!

Steelers can't score for %+@$.

The Jets did them dirty last week. We put a curse of them
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Probably the most boring game ever played... the heinz field owners should be fined for allowing this field to get to this point... it's been horrible thelast few years, and it was a travesty all season this year.. why they waited so long to try to do something to it is beyond me. But this is a joke out there...this game shouldn't even count, they're asking these guys to play on a big turd out there.

Seriously - quit letting high school kids and college teams play on this field, they've ripped it to shreds and now we get this stupid sod on here.

And don't even get me started on the teams...

That was hard to predict. A sack on 3rd down. Ben is just making terrible decisions by holding onto the ball WAY to long

I mean seriously if there is no one open throw it away! he is given enough time to make that decision but he hasnt been able to do it.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

i OFFICIALLY HATE BEN!!! GET RID OF THE DAMN BALL!!!!!

it's probably better he doesn't force it.. he knows the dolphins ain't scoring, no sense helping them out.

We don't score here though.. and i'm jumping out of this window.. worst game ever played by any two teams in the history of the world. i know the turfsucks, but this is just... sad.
alien.gif

They seriously need to limit the number of activities at Heinz Field. Only let the HS championship be played there. That field is disgusting.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Why in the hell would RE-SOD the field the day before the game???

I was watching Pryor play on this turf over the weekend, and it was pretty disgusting then... but it couldn't be worse than what they're on outthere tonight. This is worse than the hurricane game a few years ago.

Anyways - steelers inside the red zone.. no reason not to score right now.. keep passing to hines.

Back
Top Bottom