OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

Steelers are done. Just play well and don't get injured. I hate anthony smith. First he fires up the best team in the league, then he plays terrible to addto it. YOU ARE TERRIBLE. Good win for the Pats

MOSSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

19 PIMP HATS FOR TD #19!

LOOK AT HIM WALK INTO THE END ZONE!

HE IS THE GOAT!

I feel sorry for dude he had the right idea trying to hype up his team but he must of forgot who the pats were.

Randy Moss is really good by the way. Really good. Oh well, game not going well = grab the Miller Lites

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I hate these CBS commentator, sound so boring...
smh.gif
Makes me not want to watch the game...

They are way better then the stupid #@%# on NFL channel during the Packers and Cowboys game.

GO MOSS

*yawn*

I mean, are we gonna get a game here today??

I go downstairs again and just barely caught the end of that score.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Steelers are done. Just play well and don't get injured. I hate anthony smith. First he fires up the best team in the league, then he plays terrible to add to it. YOU ARE TERRIBLE. Good win for the Pats

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ throwing in the towel already

WHITE-FLAG-3.jpg

Nice to see the pats running the ball taking the pressure off the line. All those empty backfield sets had teams blitzing brady from all over.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Steelers are done. Just play well and don't get injured. I hate anthony smith. First he fires up the best team in the league, then he plays terrible to add to it. YOU ARE TERRIBLE. Good win for the Pats

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ throwing in the towel already

WHITE-FLAG-3.jpg
Throwing in the Terrible Towel
indifferent.gif

How yall dudes surrendering, waving the white flags and awaiting peace talks and its the first half.

Not throwing in the towel, but I know this team and I know their opponent. Pretty simple equation. I hate you Anthony, even if you didn't really guaranteea win, you still fired up the best QB in the league

Anthony Smith just ****ted on himself
laugh.gif

This game be lookin like one of them early season pats games
laugh.gif

moss
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
Brady went and found this dude Anthony Smith and got in his ear...

Back
Top Bottom