OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

Originally Posted by Jules300

Pitt got lucky on the miss FG

everybody got lucky in there.... steelers were supposed to get the ball anyway

maroney hesitates too much....that's 2 plays with no gain already.

Oh wow, I sit here to watch a miss FG. Nice.
eyes.gif

i liked Brady's reaction to the missed FG..hopefully it's the same one after the game.

Is it just me, or has Brady cracked approx. 2 smiles this whole season
laugh.gif

On a sidenote this dude J rain is going under the "ignore" list along with Oh Snaps and Shoes
God Bless Yuku

Ben went out like a complete VAG

U gotta run over Sanders and get that 1st

O yea
pimp.gif
to Phil Simms for deficating on the pro bowl selection process
pimp.gif

The blueprint:

Control time of possession and keep it close. You might have a chance in the waning seconds.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

O yea
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
x2

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

O yea
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pro bowl selection sucks. It's a big popularity contest. I can't believe a guy like Fred T hasn't gone to the pro bowl yet. SMH

Originally Posted by flight23air

pats defense suck. overrated as hell.

the team is overrated in general.

im sick of hearing talk about them being the best team in NFL history... its dumb, their defense is garbage. they were intimidating teams into defeat and thenthey got a reality check from the eagles, and everyones taking notice and starting to play games with them... they got lucky last week LUCKY

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

is anyone on the bay watching this game? cbs is not broadcasting any game right now uhh startin to get mad
I am in the Bay but I'm watchin it on the net.
Go to channelsurfing.net

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

im sick of hearing talk about them being the best team in NFL history... its dumb, their defense is garbage. they were intimidating teams into defeat and then they got a reality check from the eagles, and everyones taking notice and starting to play games with them... they got lucky last week LUCKY
u mad?

im sick of hearing talk about them being the best team in NFL history... its dumb, their defense is garbage. they were intimidating teams into defeat and then they got a reality check from the eagles, and everyones taking notice and starting to play games with them... they got lucky last week LUCKY

But there undefeated. Brady probably is gonna win the MVP, Moss is gonna break Rices TD record, there gonne break the points record. Yes luck hassomething to do with it but u dont get lucky 13 times in a row. P.S. im no Pats fan

Pro bowl selection sucks. It's a big popularity contest. I can't believe a guy like Fred T hasn't gone to the pro bowl yet. SMH
nice way to disguise your gunna d-riding
laugh.gif

first two drives, two moss td's. wtf are you doing pats? just continue to let moss do his thing and go deep and make ike look foolish.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

u mad?

no.

have i hated the pats since the Bledsoe era? yes.

they just shouldnt be regarded as the best team ever, thats all i said.

Back
Top Bottom