Official Pizza Appreciation!

My little man turned one a couple weeks ago and I fed him his first pizza last night. Dude ate a whole slice.

As a youngin’, my parents never bought us pizza and we lived a block away from Pizza Barn in YO:smh:

Gotta give my kid pizza now :lol:... He's 13 months... Eats EVERYTHING... Had tenderloin steak and potato the other night :smokin...

I bought Freschetta when they were on sale at the supermarket and they were pretty damn good.

10 for $10 at Ralphs. College staple where my broke boys at

diogorno is too doughy... i do need to try tombstone though
Tombstone no good anymore unless my palette has changed significantly eating better quality foods

Got my itching to go buy some now just to try again

The Fresh Market private label joints are the truth as far as frozen pizza is concerned.

You were celebrating getting another gold star for "Book It!" :wink: It was like 5 stars for a personal pizza or something.

The mini NCAA final four basketballs were fun to get too!

Part of love for books to this day I equate to the Book It program. No better feeling in the world getting that personal pan pizza, lol.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. Living the bachelor life for the weekend. Ordered a Pizza Hut for the first time in a long time. NEVER again. If I'm ordering chain it will only be Papa Murphy's or Dominos.

Yall had Godfathers pizza? I remember that being pretty good when I was growing up. Same for Lil Caesars when they had the square pizzas.

Sbarro >>>>>>>>>

Yes, I've had NY pizza...... plenty of times.

Just got 3 pizzas, pepperoni and bell peppers, chicken and bacon, and sausage and pineapple. :pimp:

Always a time for pizza......ALWAYS!

Plus I need some BBQ sauce on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom