Official Pizza Appreciation!

Funny how I had buddy’s yesterday and supinos earlier in the week. Gonna watch the episode later so I’m def assuming he went to both

Favorite Frozen Pizza brand?

Mostly go with DiGiorno's or Red Baron. Tony's is good too, just prefer those small individual sized pizzas for one. Had Tombstone a few times, but not enough to remember if it's good or not.

Thombstone was crack back in th day

All frozen pizza tastes the exact same now IMO

Mostly go with DiGiorno's or Red Baron. Tony's is good too, just prefer those small individual sized pizzas for one. Had Tombstone a few times, but not enough to remember if it's good or not.
DiGiornos is pretty good for frozen,if I'm going to have to bake a pizza my self I would rather just pick up a fresh one from Papa Murphys. They usually have deals/coupons that make them similarly priced or even cheaper than DiGiornos.

There's one in my area, just never gave it a chance. Remember them advertising a Large Pepperoni for $5, at the same time, wasn't eating frozen pizza like that.

Do they deliver?

There's one in my area, just never gave it a chance. Remember them advertising a Large Pepperoni for $5, at the same time, wasn't eating frozen pizza like that.

Do they deliver?
They deliver through Grubhub.I've always wanted to freeze one and see how it holds up but I can never resist eating it long enough to try :lol:

DiGiorno’s stuffed crust was the best stuffed crust I had. And it wasn’t too bad after reheating. Haven’t had it in a while since I could only find it at one particular Safeway.

Better than Pizza Huts?
If you mean Papa Murphys, it's way better than Pizza Hut and most all of the national chains.Baking it yourself let's you tweak it however you like,like if you want it more well done etc...

Pizza Hut quality has declined horribly since I worked there in 2002.

Seems like they changed the wings recipe..and pan crust.

Pizza Hut quality has declined horribly since I worked there in 2002.

Seems like they changed the wings recipe..and pan crust.
A pan pizza from Pizza Hut is pretty good sometimes but you have to eat it there so they deliver it to your table still in the sizzling hot pan, once it gets cold it starts going down hill pretty fast.

Always went to Pizza Hut for the $6 medium 3 topping deal, but since that's over, kind of slowed down on it.

I remember when I was a kid pizza hut was goat and that ish was expensive. We only got it for special occasions :lol:. I knew if mom's bought pizza hut it was celebrating something.

hate to say it and please don't wanna start a race war but NYC pizza aint the same. u can't find a pizza place with that old angry italian guy making that bomb *** pizza no more. every spot is mexican, arab or even african :lol:

when we had the crown u walked into a spot where some old italian guy did nothing but make pizza all day and yelled at his lazy son at the register, threw u out as soon as u got food and gave every cop a free slice. those spots aint nowhere anymore, at least thats how it's gotten here in the bx. every spot here is owned by mexicans now or arabs. they don't know how to lace some chicken parm son, let's be real ... we have slowly lost the crown, wonder where they all went ...

hate to say it and please don't wanna start a race war but NYC pizza aint the same. u can't find a pizza place with that old angry italian guy making that bomb *** pizza no more. every spot is mexican, arab or even african :lol:

when we had the crown u walked into a spot where some old italian guy did nothing but make pizza all day and yelled at his lazy son at the register, threw u out as soon as u got food and gave every cop a free slice. those spots aint nowhere anymore, at least thats how it's gotten here in the bx. every spot here is owned by mexicans now or arabs. they don't know how to lace some chicken parm son, let's be real ... we have slowly lost the crown, wonder where they all went ...

True?

@ninjahood brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby @diego

Funny how I had buddy’s yesterday and supinos earlier in the week. Gonna watch the episode later so I’m def assuming he went to both

Buddy's is overrated IMO. Michigo's in Ferndale has the best deep dish pizza in the metro area. Loui's in Hazel Park is pretty good too. Supino's definitely is the best NYC style pizza I've had here by far, love it.

Pie Sci over by Wayne State is the best non traditional pizza I've had in Michigan for sure though. They change their menu every season and have weekly specials. And I'm not vegan but I do like to eat healthier if possible and they have crazy good vegan pizza since they don't use basic daiya cheese.

Buddy's is overrated IMO. Michigo's in Ferndale has the best deep dish pizza in the metro area. Loui's in Hazel Park is pretty good too. Supino's definitely is the best NYC style pizza I've had here by far, love it.

Pie Sci over by Wayne State is the best non traditional pizza I've had in Michigan for sure though. They change their menu every season and have weekly specials. And I'm not vegan but I do like to eat healthier if possible and they have crazy good vegan pizza since they don't use basic daiya cheese.

I pretty much know all the spots and I’ve never heard of michigos :lol:

Gonna have to go next week gonna look it up now

Edit: just saw its Chicago style deep dish that I’m not too crazy about

I remember when I was a kid pizza hut was goat and that ish was expensive. We only got it for special occasions :lol:. I knew if mom's bought pizza hut it was celebrating something.

You were celebrating getting another gold star for "Book It!" :wink: It was like 5 stars for a personal pizza or something.

The mini NCAA final four basketballs were fun to get too!

My little man turned one a couple weeks ago and I fed him his first pizza last night. Dude ate a whole slice.

As a youngin’, my parents never bought us pizza and we lived a block away from Pizza Barn in YO:smh:

My little man turned one a couple weeks ago and I fed him his first pizza last night. Dude ate a whole slice.

As a youngin’, my parents never bought us pizza and we lived a block away from Pizza Barn in YO:smh:
Do you still live a block away from Pizza Barn?

Back
Top Bottom