Official Pizza Appreciation!

Whenever I mention them, another NY nt’er will chime in and say it’s not good and only good for drunk people. They crazy. Cheap slices and taste good. I’m a fan.
The same NTers that eat McDonald's 3X per week, Order Greek Salads from CFA, and pay for Jerk Chicken from Alaskans? Nobody is worried about what they think

Last edited:
Di Fara looks amazing, but it's a pain in the *** to get to for a lot of people.

Had the opportunity to go there recently, but it was 25 minutes in the opposite direction of where I was going so I just got some slices from Best Pizza. Didn't regret the decision.

Di Fara is the goods, but its location is certainly a hassle for most who are considered 'visitors'. South end of Brooklyn. There's a train that goes in that area but still a decent commute.

Lucali =/= Di Fara for me, though Lucali got its inspo from there.

Last edited:
Yeah...not worth it then. BX has its own great spots and if you really wanna make a trip for some pizza Joe's and Scarr's shoud suffice, but I doubt they'd be considerably better than some of the best spots out there.

No point in making treks for pizza if you're in an area that's inundated with great pizza. Best case scenario is that you're gonna walk away saying "that was marginally better than what I normally eat."

why is getting there a hassle
explain this to a person thats never been to ny
and going to visit
It's pretty deep into Brooklyn. Accessible by subway from Manhattan, but it's a 30+ minute trip depending on where you're coming from and another 30 or so minute wait for your pizza.

It's pretty deep into Brooklyn. Accessible by subway from Manhattan, but it's a 30+ minute trip depending on where you're coming from and another 30 or so minute wait for your pizza.
anything else in the area to do after
like shopping wise
to get the most out the trip
or no

The white slice at Best Pizza is great, they put caramelized onions on it and sesame seeds right before the crust, excellent flavor.

The white slice at Best Pizza is great, they put caramelized onions on it and sesame seeds right before the crust, excellent flavor.

I need to hit up Best Pizza again. I had it once, only had a regular slice. I remember it being good, but I definitely want to try that white slice.

Back
Top Bottom