Official Pizza Appreciation!

NY style pizza is the best. It can be had in any northeast city that I've been too. I don't get why people assume you have to be in NY to get the best slice.

The recipes travel well.

It's not like saying "Colorado has the best mountains." :lol:

That is the NY people that claim their Pizza is the best because of "da water." :rolleyes

That is the NY people that claim their Pizza is the best because of "da water." :rolleyes

I've heard the same, because the water. My cousin told me that's the reason why the pizza and the beer in Florida sucks.

I love NYC pizza but I like New Haven style better

Anyone can recommend some pizza spots in Atlanta? My current favorite spot is Little 5 Points Pizza. Can't believe I've yet to hit the Mellow Mushroom, next spot on my list.
Antico's, Savages, and Fellini's are my recommendations.
Fellini's weak as hell in my opinion. But La Fonda right next to it has some BOMB Mexican. 

Edit - Mellow Mushroom weak too. 

Last edited:
NY style pizza is the best. It can be had in any northeast city that I've been too. I don't get why people assume you have to be in NY to get the best slice.

The recipes travel well.

It's not like saying "Colorado has the best mountains." :lol:

Not in my experience. "NY style" pizza in any other city hasn't been anything like actual NY pizza.

Exclusive pizza on 181st and fort wash is where I get my pizza :pimp: [emoji]127829[/emoji]

I don't live in NY but they got the best pizza. I've definitely had some mind blowing pizza there.
Where? Just landed at JFK and got a mean *** layover. I wanna get some

Just seeing this now but I think my local pizzeria actually has a location in jfk somewhere. Forgot about it. Dunno if it's as good as the regular location though. Their chicken salad pizza is crack.

pizza is pretty much all I eat :smokin

gotta try Chicago pizza for once, to say I finally did. looks good but ain't nyc :smokin

I tried BLT pizza not too long ago... Easily the best pizza there is 
pimp.gif

Ledo's is goooooood.

Had the Ledo Deluxe for dinner last night. Might be my go-to pizza out here. 

Pause but I only care to get proteins on pizza. Not chicken though. Chicken and cheese, no bueno

BBQ chicken pizza is hands down my fav now

Used to think it was gross til I tried it

Now sure how chicken would taste in regular pizza with tomato sauce but my brother had it recently at this pizza/bar place is Detroit and he said it was amazing it also had some other stuff but the only meat was the chicken

It looked good

Back
Top Bottom