:::[Official][Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field:::

Deuce, who is your backup QB? Oh, no one knows? Figured.  Oh wait, its Colt McCoy.

Sorry Champ, but when you're missing Aaron Rodgers who is a top 3-4 QB in the NFL for 8 weeks, your record is not your record.

Jaws, I'm excited than a mother******r.

Cheers.

11743498815_1d4fc7387c_b.jpg

I know ya'll are. I would be! Just trying to intentionally remind you guys so you feel that giddiness that accompanies the excitement.

I miss those feels.
laugh.gif
I hear ya. Don't worry champ, like I said a few weeks ago...........your team put up a fight and didn't just lay down even though the season was over early on so I'm sure your team record will reflect that hard work and sacrifice that has and will be made, not at the expense of my team however 
wink.gif
.  Keep doing your thing here on the boards, particularly giving your opinion on QB's and their future...............whether I of all people agree with you or not.  

Deuce, who is your backup QB? Oh, no one knows? Figured.  Oh wait, its Colt McCoy.

Sorry Champ, but when you're missing Aaron Rodgers who is a top 3-4 QB in the NFL for 8 weeks, your record is not your record.

Cheers.

You sound like the 49er fan last week that swore up and down we should be 14-2 :lol: If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle if we played better we probably could have been 14-2 but we didn't and so be it now we have to go on the road and take care of business.

:lol: At any 49er fan saying GB doesn't deserve to host a playoff game... If the shoe was on the other foot then what. Win the division and you don't need to worry about it. You guys sound like Jerry Jones, wanting to expand the playoffs and **** :lol:

Last edited:

Cheers.
You sound like the 49er fan last week that swore up and down we should be 14-2
laugh.gif
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle if we played better we probably could have been 14-2 but we didn't and so be it now we have to go on the road and take care of business.

laugh.gif
At any 49er fan saying GB doesn't deserve to host a playoff game... If the shoe was on the other foot then what. Win the division and you don't need to worry about it. You guys sound like Jerry Jones, wanting to expand the playoffs and ****
laugh.gif
REPPED.

lmao if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Has Kap ever worn sleeves? I have a feeling he won't wear sleeves. If he doesn't wear sleeves we're winning :lol:. I pray he runs out of that tunnel trying to be a tough guy. It's something he would do. On some I have haters who think I'll be cold nonsense, I'm gonna try to prove a point so hard so I can tweet about my haters.

Has Kap ever worn sleeves? I have a feeling he won't wear sleeves. If he doesn't wear sleeves we're winning
laugh.gif
. I pray he runs out of that tunnel trying to be a tough guy. It's something he would do. On some I have haters who think I'll be cold nonsense, I'm gonna try to prove a point so hard so I can tweet about my haters.
roll.gif

Kap would be that dude. only to change at halftime.

Last edited:
Packers run D still trash?

OK. 9ers by at least a TD then.
People kinda overlooking our run D. We were 2nd in the league for a good part of the year. Had no clue what happened the last few weeks. 

Just the last few weeks?

Nov. 4: Bears 27, Packers 20
Bears rushing: 33 carries, 171 yards, 2 TD
Leading rusher: Matt Forte (24 carries, 125 yards, TD)

Nov. 10: Eagles 27, Packers 13
Eagles rushing: 37 carries, 204 yards
Leading rusher: LeSean McCoy (25 carries, 155 yards)

Nov. 17: Giants 27, Packers 20
Giants rushing: 24 carries, 78 yards, 1 TD
Leading rusher: Andre Brown (16 carries, 66 yards)
Note: The Giants rushing offense ranked 29th in the NFL.

Nov. 24: Vikings 26, Packers 26
Vikings rushing: 43 carries, 232 yards, 1 TD
Leading rusher: Adrian Peterson (32 carries, 146 yards, TD)
Note: Minnesota’s Toby Gerhart rushed for 91 yards on 8 carries.

Nov. 28: Lions 40, Packers 10
Lions rushing: 43 carries, 241 yards, 2 TD
Leading rusher: Reggie Bush (20 carries, 117 yards, TD)
Note: Detroit’s Joique Bell had 94 yards on 19 carries.

Dec. 8: Packers 22, Falcons 21
Falcons rushing: 23 carries, 83 yards
Leading rusher: Steven Jackson (16 carries, 72 yards)
Note: The Falcons rushing offense ranked 32nd in the NFL.

Dec. 15: Packers 37, Cowboys 36
Cowboys rushing: 18 carries, 134 yards, TD
Leading rusher: DeMarco Murray (18 carries, 134 yards, TD)

Dec. 22: Steelers 38, Packers 31
Steelers rushing: 29 carries, 151 yards, TD
Leading rusher: Le’Veon Bell (26 carries, 124 yards, TD)

Dec. 29: Packers 33, Bears 28
Bears rushing: 24 carries, 121 yards, 2 TD
Leading rusher: Matt Forte (22 carries, 110 yards, 2TD)

Has Kap ever worn sleeves? I have a feeling he won't wear sleeves. If he doesn't wear sleeves we're winning :lol:. I pray he runs out of that tunnel trying to be a tough guy. It's something he would do. On some I have haters who think I'll be cold nonsense, I'm gonna try to prove a point so hard so I can tweet about my haters.

Dude just stop. He went to UNR, where he wore sleeves plenty of times. Stop fishing for lulz.

So Aaron Rodgers does play defense...... our run D went downhill when he got injured. 
laugh.gif

I dont see how the weather makes it an advantage for GB. Which GB players have played in -x deg weather?

Rooting for the packers even though I don't think they will win. But Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaaaaad maaaaaaan.

This damn game shouldnt even be at Lambeau :lol:

:smh:

I agree but if the 49ers lose there won't be any excuses from me.

Long term wise though. I hope they fix this problem. If the 49ers were the 8-7 team and Green Bay was the 12-4 team id feel the same way. 4 divisions with only 4 teams bastardizes the significance of winning a division imo. I'm cool with all 4 division winners getting an automatic playoff birth. Even in the case of a 2010 Seahawks where a 10-6 giants and 10-6 bucs team both missed the playoffs. However they shouldn't get a home game. The 4 division winners and 2 wild cards should all be reseeded after week 17 by their records. That way there's still a reward for winning your division but no an unfair advantage where a 12-4 team has to go on the road to play a 8-7-1 team.

just found out that there's no clay matthews this weekend. kaep is gonna ball out with all the time he's gonna have to throw

clay was the only person capable of getting pressure on kaep week 1.

Last edited:
LOL at Lambeau being a dump. That stadium is beautiful you shut your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom