OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

to talk to us go to the bottom right of your screen and go to menu, click change channel and got to channel 4. after that go to the left bottom of your screen and click the little cog sign next to battle. click all the blue buttons of except the channel button.

for some reason it says i dont have a valid rom? HALP

You have to have the US version of pokemon Fire red for GBA. Not the OG pokemon red rom for Gameboy

And wow. I just got called a n***** and a slave by some random guy on my way to the poke mart...

You have to have the US version of pokemon Fire red for GBA. Not the OG pokemon red rom for Gameboy

And wow. I just got called a n***** and a slave by some random guy on my way to the poke mart...
I

Lol I had a fight when we were in channel 3 with some French dudes that tried to take us over

can you drop me a link? the ones i tried arent working

Well, there goes my social life
laugh.gif

Add me: Crooker56

damnit why did I have to see this. :smh: :lol: Nintendo would make so much bank if they combined the elements of an MMO with the tech from Skylanders. :x :wow:

Yo I'm trying to go ham on this

How do some people have second gen Pokemon?

I'm not trying to battle to many try hards EV training and such

Yo I'm trying to go ham on this

How do some people have second gen Pokemon?

I'm not trying to battle to many try hards EV training and such
Second gen pokemon can be found in all towns. I think they added different ones per town. I already caught three in Cerulean city.

I got one more question this is directed @Prime and anyone else who's encountered racism

Is the community Ike COD where you here countless race remarks?

Ima still play but that gets so old

I got one more question this is directed @Prime and anyone else who's encountered racism

Is the community Ike COD where you here countless race remarks?

Ima still play but that gets so old
lol nah, everyone is usually friendly, minding their own business. just the occasional troll

Back
Top Bottom