***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So I'm a little conflicted. With all of the evidence coming out that the attack on the Capitol was a preconceived coordinated effort, I think it will be hard to nail Trump for insiting insurrection. I worry this is the route the defense will take. Maybe I'm wrong.

So I'm a little conflicted. With all of the evidence coming out that the attack on the Capitol was a preconceived coordinated effort, I think it will be hard to nail Trump for insiting insurrection. I worry this is the route the defense will take. Maybe I'm wrong.

wait til next week.

I mean I assume they go to the phone companies and check records along with pinging them for location

we’ve seen trump is dumb and does things himself.. we’ve also seen his kids are dumb

as long as they do a thorough investigation and uncover who did this and who was behind it, that'll be something.

it may be hard to trace it all the way up to the president in terms of direct coordination, but if they can tell us which rich entities helped (Cambridge analytica) and which congressmen and which members of Trump's inner circle, then that will be a pretty powerful blow to the MAGA terrorist organization.

zw97x4bdy9b61.jpg
His team dropped him?

Back
Top Bottom