***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My coworker is a outspoken anti Republican/racism/hate and big punk/hardcore fan but LOVES lady Gaga. :lol:

the little monster is coming in to eat at my wife’s restaurant today. I’m sure that’s all he’ll talk about. Dude has been trolling trump clowns hard. :pimp:

You said not only that you voted for Trump but also were planning to vote GOP down-ticket.
You made this up, but I won’t shy away from the fact that I supported Trump in the past.

The election is over. I’ve shifted my support to Biden/Harris. And I like the design/message of the sweatshirt.

Might cop the unity won over division sweatshirt

Cop this instead SCUMBAG.
61g1C5DPCDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Man, I’ll give you credit delk. You aren’t one of those “safe space” parlor Republican snowflakes.

you’ll walk right into the line of fire and take it day after day. :lol:

You made this up, but I won’t shy away from the fact that I supported Trump in the past.

The election is over. I’ve shifted my support to Biden/Harris. And I like the design/message of the sweatshirt.
giphy.gif

Oh really, I made it up

From May 2020, this you?....

I will probably vote GOP down ticket. But you said for people that are blocking the legislation. GOP senators co-sponsored the First Step Act.

Who is the liar now Delk? Tell me, I'll wait...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
you told this thread who you voted for, on multiple occasions.

First false statement

You said not only that you voted for Trump but also were planning to vote GOP down-ticket.
Second false statement

You voted for Trump, so you picked division
You made this up.

But, as you know, I don’t like to use the word lie/liar. Instead, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were mistaken and just made false statements.

First false statement

Second false statement

You made this up.

But, as you know, I don’t like to use the word lie/liar. Instead, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were mistaken and just made false statements.
I said nothing false

You are just full of **** Delk

And trying to fall back on semantics to defend yourself

Meth has given you chance after chance to change, but it is clear you never will

Last edited:
For whatever reason, even though we know exactly why :lol: :smh:, domestic WS insurgency has always been met with less than half of the amount of resistance and force that foreign religous extremist groups
I mean, how did the Reconstruction Era end?

With the terrorist activities of this goofy looking, oversized dunce cap wearing, JRR Tolkien fantasy names having group called the KKK.

Anyone who is laughing at the Boogaloo boys goofy looking shirts has already been distracted.

Anyone who is laughing at the goofiness of a white supremacist group with a gay sounding name and latino leaders has already been distracted.

White violence is a feature of American history, and we are watching, once again, how it is manifesting itself to reclaim their power. How this is handled by this administration and all other political actors who will not benefit from the resurgence of white supremacy will inform us of the direction of the country for the next 50 years. If they succeed in distracting the public with their not-so-serious appearance and their insincere calls of unity, most minorities can kiss the progress of the last 60 years goodbye. If they get punished the way they should, with the same legal force Black folks have been subjected to, maybe we have a chance at moving further towards a more just society.

Back
Top Bottom