***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I still can't get over how big of a ***** made fool Pence is
beli.png

Last edited:
Reagan’s presidency was an eight year long reaction to politics of the 60’s, particularly to the racial politics and politics wins enjoyed by black people in the mid and late 60’s.

I don’t want to take anything away from this, because you are absolutely correct. But Reagan’s presidency was the culmination of Bill Buckley’s alliance of traditional conservatives, evangelicals, and racists. No matter what your flavor of reactionary dogma, there was a place for you under the tent. At the time, it wasn’t clear that the racists would win control of the party and transform it to an almost exclusively white identity party.

it’s also relevant that the baby boom was hitting its peak earning years, but that’s a tangential story.

I'm entirely convinced the Dems know the GOP senators won't convict, so they're going through with it in painstaking process to show everyone (and by that, I mean the entire world) what happened. It's insane political theater, but it has to be done.
I get that part
Its 2021 and white people are still doing the same :emoji_poop: and still getting away with it
That's the problem I have with this "trial"
Why does the democratic party have to point out the obvious?
Why isn't he in jail?
Why wasn't that dude checked today for yelling out like that during the trial proceedings?
If that was Ilhan or AOC yelling out like that it would have been complete chaos and they would have tried to shut down the entire trial

You late bro. She's married to Enes Kanter Lite

1613012430082.jpeg

She makes more than every elected official in our country......

Which is absurd, because he job is to observe them.

I legit think there should be a conversation about ending "campaign donations" kickbacks from lobbyists and divesting from all investments. For example, they made Carter sell his peanut farm back in the day, but Trump just gave everyone a wink. At the same time increasing the amount that federally elected official make so they take their damn jobs serious.

You raise the salary to about 1 Mil a year and I bet you these *******s will fight for their constituents.

I was born in 85 so I have very little to no firsthand experience with Reagan but I lived through Trump.

I understand that Reagan was a POS but I guess history and textbooks were kind to him.
To really put it in perspective......No one talks about the time he had a live minstrel show at his inauguration and was laughing his *** off at it.

Back
Top Bottom