***Official Political Discussion Thread***

538 got the odds at 80% now. that labor day reset sure takes a while.
That's because da last minute nuclear ad blitz hasn't been taken into account yet b

And just wait until Wikileaks drops da Hillary bombshell 
nerd.gif

Better prepare ya excuses for when da Donald crushes her on Sunday like he did last time

We payin attention to polls yet? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Polls don't matter. Election doesn't matter either. If Trump wins, we know he earned it. If Trump loses, we know the election was rigged.

All hail Emperor TRashdUMP, your next president.

If the election turns out well, Hollywood would do well to capitalize on the whole presidential election and come out with a movie making fun of it.

Make Seth Rogen the writer.

Jonah Hill can gain some more weight and play a caricature of Trump.

We can get someone hot to play Hilary. It doesn't have to be an exact parody.

Last edited:
When will the media start talking about the Clinton's and Haiti again given their past involvement after the earthquake and now Hurricane Matthew rolling through??? You can't make this stuff up, such a tragedy what the Clinton's and other terrible politicians/democrats have done to Haiti and the Haitian people. According to the last estimate I saw, over 400 people died due to Hurricane Matthew.

For those of you who don't know, Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State/Stealing Money during the 2010 earthquake that devastated Haiti. The death toll estimates were something like 100,000 to 316,000 people in some cases. Also, thousands of homes and buildings were destroyed leaving hundreds of thousands homeless. Of course Hillary appointed Bill Clinton to run the relief effort and he was in charge of all the money and donations. Looking back now, it turns out that the Clinton's used this opportunity to enrich themselves, enrich their friends & business partners, exploit the natural resources and people of Haiti (Hillary's brother got the only gold mining contract in decades and they built a cheap labor factory to help benefit USA companies) and followed through with a fraction of what they said they would do. For example, Bill Clinton's major project was going to build 12,000 new homes for Haitians who were displaced at a cost of $53MM. They ended up building roughly 2,000 homes at a cost of $93MM way over budget, despicable. 

Just do a quick google search of "Clinton Foundation Haiti" and you will see the devastation left by the Clinton's corruptness. No doubt the failures and inadequacies of the relief efforts in 2010 after the earthquake left Haiti worse off. Had the Clinton's never set foot on the island it would have been so much better off today. You can see on YouTube the hatred some Haitians here in USA have for the Clinton's who continue, even to this day, benefit off of Haiti due to their corrupt behavior.

I haven't even mentioned her deteriorating health, Clinton Foundation (largest ponzi scheme and personal piggy bank in the history), primary election fraud and fixing to cheat Bernie, emails, private servers, Benghazi, Bill's history of sexual assault & rape, Hillary's racism and racist remarks (Senator Byrd), and the various other controversies and scandals that the Clinton's have left in their wake. It is shocking the amount of total crap we as citizens of the USA have left this family (if you can call them that considering Danny Williams and that Bill may not be Chelsea's father) get away with. We truly live in a corrupt society where Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician of my time and maybe in the history of the USA, can run for President and live above the law avoiding prosecution for her crimes.

Carlos Danger
smokin.gif

InDApendent AF
Haha I'll be the first to admit that I am a registered Rep. (definitely do not come close CNN's bias lol). 

But is there anything you dispute or don't think is factual that I said??? I just can't understand how rational people would think giving HRC more power would help anyone or anything (i.e. the entire Middle East). Ready to hear your thoughts....

If you want an honest account of the Clintons & Haiti, warts & all the link below is proly the most accurate. The fella that wrote it, Jonathan M. Katz was the AP corespondent to Haiti 2007 to 2011 (survived the 2010 earthquake there). He also wrote a great book about it; The Big Truck That Went By: How the World Came to Save Haiti and Left Behind a Disaster which I highly recommend.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...9/the_truth_about_the_clintons_and_haiti.html

Please leave those ultra right wing conspiracy sites alone. :smh:

What's really negligent is how the red cross is withholding $500 mill, money specifically donated or gathered for Haiti relief efforts & to this day, that money hasn't been dispersed for use in the country.

Haha I'll be the first to admit that I am a registered Rep. (definitely do not come close CNN's bias lol). 

But is there anything you dispute or don't think is factual that I said??? I just can't understand how rational people would think giving HRC more power would help anyone or anything (i.e. the entire Middle East). Ready to hear your thoughts....

Do you have a any sources beside "google Clinton Foundation and Haiti", all what you wrote reads like Ultra right fan fiction.

I like how this Carlos guy doesnt just parrot off like some if the rest of yall.
Seems like good peeps

Of course YOU of all people would approve of him :lol: I don't even know where people like you come from. All the white Canadians I met in real life are open minded and friendly people. Seems like you're just bitter that you're not successful and your Chinese girlfriend's parents don't want their daughter to be with someone like you, so you take out your frustration from being a failure in their eyes on minorities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom