***Official Political Discussion Thread***

2zav26n8cmx61.jpg

The thing I find comical on this one is that a lot of conservatives caped hard for this guy, an irrelevant nobody who was pretty much doing this to gain attention given he didn’t accomplish anything in nascar.

But according to the gop mental gymnastics, Colin Kaepernick, a high second round draft pick who was the starting qb on a team who went to a super bowl, had some good seasons and played his way into a big contract was the guy acting out for attention to save his “failing” career. ****s so laughable with the GOP

The thing I find comical on this one is that a lot of conservatives caped hard for this guy, an irrelevant nobody who was pretty much doing this to gain attention given he didn’t accomplish anything in nascar.

But according to the gop mental gymnastics, Colin Kaepernick, a high second round draft pick who was the starting qb on a team who went to a super bowl, had some good seasons and played his way into a big contract was the guy acting out for attention to save his “failing” career. ****s so laughable with the GOP
We know how it goes. Literally everything they say is projection. They B Rabbit themselves constantly but their ain’t even a Clarence in front of them. Just battling themselves like Cuba in Boys in the Hood

F0A33219-12DD-4868-89CB-F8E3072D2616.png

so basically nobody is working or paying rent, but everyone is going on vacation?
Democrats really trying to make me side with republicans :smh:

so basically nobody is working or paying rent, but everyone is going on vacation?
Democrats really trying to make me side with republicans :smh:
Let's go with the assumption that the first sentence is true (it's not) and explain how it leads to the thought process of the 2nd sentence. Are you a business owner or a landlord?

Let's go with the assumption that the first sentence is true (it's not) and explain how it leads to the thought process of the 2nd sentence. Are you a business owner or a landlord?
yes I own rental property.

So let me get this straight!
we are in a pandemic and I’m constantly being bombarded with Americans need help....even though the same demographic refuses to get vaccinated are those in the most need since losing their jobs.
You want me as a tax payer to continuously sign off on all this “free money” to help people who won’t help themselves get back to work.

You tell me I make too much money to possibly need any assistance, but expect me to go out with a pandemic in place everyday to earn my living, to pay my mortgage, and keep food on my table while risk getting COVID. Where’s the exceptions for high earning essential workers?
I’m an electrical engineer in the energy ind
If I stay home you won’t have electricity.
Where’s my tax relief?
Guess I should just be happy I worked my butt off to get here and earned my life.

now I look at all these jobs created in Leisure and Hospitality which are directly connected to eating out, vacations, and entertainment. Who’s spending this money? By sheer numbers it can’t be singles above 75k and couples making over 160k.

it’s time to stop handing out money and open the country back up! Clearly people are spending money outside of home necessities. You realize we didn’t even have a flu season this year. How? When is that last time that happened? I’m all for helping those less fortunate especially children and elderly but there has to be a limit. Does Biden even have a plan other than another round of stimulus money?
I’ve always defended welfare because i feel it has its place, but this is paying people not to work who refuse to get a vaccine so they can work.

yes I own rental property.

So let me get this straight!
we are in a pandemic and I’m constantly being bombarded with Americans need help....even though the same demographic refuses to get vaccinated are those in the most need since losing their jobs.
You want me as a tax payer
to continuously sign off on all this “free money” to help people who won’t help themselves get back to work.

You tell me I make too much money to possibly need any assistance, but expect me to go out with a pandemic in place everyday to earn my living, to pay my mortgage, and keep food on my table while risk getting COVID. Where’s the exceptions for high earning essential workers?
I’m an electrical engineer in the energy ind
If I stay home you won’t have electricity.
Where’s my tax relief?
Guess I should just be happy I worked my butt off to get here and earned my life.

now I look at all these jobs created in Leisure and Hospitality which are directly connected to eating out, vacations, and entertainment. Who’s spending this money? By sheer numbers it can’t be singles above 75k and couples making over 160k.

it’s time to stop handing out money and open the country back up! Clearly people are spending money outside of home necessities. You realize we didn’t even have a flu season this year. How? When is that last time that happened? I’m all for helping those less fortunate especially children and elderly but there has to be a limit. Does Biden even have a plan other than another round of stimulus money?
I’ve always defended welfare because i feel it has its place, but this is paying people not to work who refuse to get a vaccine so they can work.
This is just a word salad filled with nonsense, ignorance, entitlement and all around buffoonery all based on you seeing one chart and making hot takes off of it.

Good grief

This must be a troll job :lol:

1. It's not free money. All of them are taxpayers as well and you have to pay taxes on unemployment. There's nothing free about it.

2. The Lakers got pandemic relief. You definitely don't make too much money to get assistance. You just didn't apply for it. That's your fault, not the fault of people struggling to pay their bills and not catch a potentially fatal disease.

3.You're making a massive logical leap that there's an epidemic of people going on vacation with unemployment money because of a job increase in a certain sector. That's just not how things work.

4. The country never properly closed. That's part of the problem.

5. People should spend money outside of necessities, that's how a healthy economy works. You want people to spend as much money in as many sectors as possible.

6. Clearly you're not for helping those less fortunate because the moment there's a chance of it negatively affecting you, you want to punish them and get them back in line. How benevolent.

Back
Top Bottom