***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Does this dude think we don't vet refugges now he really thinks we know nothing about them?

It took me two years to get my wife a visa in this country, and she is from a country we have good relationships with. I can't imagine how difficult it would be from the Middle East.

John Oliver broke down how difficult the process is and even more so for Syrian refugees expertly yet this false narrative pesists :smh:

Last edited:
his approach tactic is WILDLY different..he's not letting da moderators or Clinton dictate da tempo or topics...he's essentially being a "better point guard".
its more like he's not answering any questions and talking about whatever he wants to but yeah he definitely is different 

Sanders gonna be on some Luke Cage **** tomorrow with this dude. "Keep my name out yo mouth"

Trump should've been like this for da 1st debate...gawd.

Like what he's not saying anything :lol:

his approach tactic is WILDLY different..he's not letting da moderators or Clinton dictate da tempo or topics...he's essentially being a "better point guard".

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Trump is damn ignorant talking about Muslims and Latinos but this is what alot of folks in this country want to hear. A lot of people agree with him.

This clown still denying he supported the Iraq war 
roll.gif

Last edited:
One local brewery is playing debate BINGO. I guess me and my group are playing a single session of a straight up drinking game..

Bad idea guys. Getting out of hand fast

its more like he's not answering any questions and talking about whatever he wants to but yeah he definitely is different 

debate strategy 101. pivot back to your strengths at all time.

and his "handle" with all da subpoints.

Back
Top Bottom