***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t know.

Maybe ask them if former-President Trump is the reason they did that? And if so, ask them what it is about him that made them do it?
You’d have to pull him away from his new day job, filming tribute videos to lionize violent insurrectionists.

I’m Not exaggerating when I say the first line made me spit my water out :rofl:

That’s the line they open with before they ask for money? :rofl:
Birds chirp. Dogs bark. Donkeys bray. Incels neg.

Halloween is starting a little early this year.

You should’ve seen his dramatic entrance:
bronco-cowboy-dog-halloween-costume.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, it appears you made a bad assumption. Unfortunately, I don’t know.

I will say that I endeavor not to use terms like “crazy.” As I’m sure you are aware, that term can perpetuate mental health stigma.

i mean you supported and defended this dude for years

i routinely provided you with evidence of how deplorable he was and you jsut kept going

i just wanna know what’s appealing about this

1634244524173.jpeg

So white people think WW2 was fought against their best interests?
Nah, they still need it to be a “just” war to justify worshiping the Greatest Generation. They just don’t believe in the death camps.

When I was a kid, every single year we had a Holocaust survivor come to my school, show us their tattoos, and tell their story. It’s tragic that this appears to have been necessary to convince a generation of people of plainly evident historical facts.

These people are so messed up in the head.

Nah, they still need it to be a “just” war to justify worshiping the Greatest Generation. They just don’t believe in the death camps.

When I was a kid, every single year we had a Holocaust survivor come to my school, show us their tattoos, and tell their story. It’s tragic that this appears to have been necessary to convince a generation of people of plainly evident historical facts.

My stepdad lost his grandfather in Auschwitz’s and they werent Jewish. If there’s anything missing in the history book is how so many non Jewish Eastern Europeans and Gypsies also felt the effect of the death camps.

The Soviet’s also had camps in Siberia. My moms grandfather went to one there. Took him about 5 months to make his way back home on foot after the war ended…

I keep telling people, HBO hit it out the PARK with this. And Watchmen, Lovecraft, Righteous Gemstones, Succession

All of these shows in their own way, tell the story of America…and where we are right now. Even the comedies. Brilliant

HBO really is on another level man. They done hit it out the park with their OG shows. Particularly lately. They’re timely with some social commentary but not in a forced way.

Like, the subtle/not so subtle thread that connects a wacky-but hilarious comedy like Righteous Gemstones - Followed directly by quick hitting not in your face humor with succession. And they all have some similar themes....and relevant with what’s going on politically today. And the tie in with plot against America....although more overt - brings things in fuller view.

Then the watchmen and Lovecraft symmetry are particularly timely....but ambitious and imaginative. Those have probably been my favorites over the past 3 or so years.

I mean they love the ICE boarder camps just fine 🤷🏽‍♂️ “they should of weighed their options”according to people like dwalk31 dwalk31

Back
Top Bottom