***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A couple of weeks ago Bill Maher had Yand and McWhorter on his show

A solid hour of complaining about liberals being out of touch

The funny thing is that after failing to cash out of his scam 15 years ago, the dude comes back around and cashes in many years later

krug my guy but

The way he typed his tweet is weird but I get the sense:

-A) He is mocking conservatives arguments mainly

-B) He is confusing Houston and Austin

But also, this is a point I brought up months ago in regards to housing prices. Red States actually don't do it that much better. They are just running behind some blue states in reaching crisis points

No worse person in political media than Glenn Greenwald. Legit, THE worst for a number of reasons

Sinister cat. Sleight of hand techniques. An extremely dangerous actor all around.

Derek Black grew up a white nationalist, his whole family is still white nationalist, he has been out here warning the public that Tucker Carlson's show is peddling white nationalist rhetoric. That his family loves it, and uses it to sharpen their messaging.

But this clown Greenwald want to act dumb

Because he knows if he admits honestly to what Tucker is, his whole money-making scam gets exposed

Speaking of left-wing clowns...

Speak on it BROTHA!!!!!

My sub to Slow Boring expires in a few days...
giphy.gif

Always funny how white peoples views change when the right loved one is now affected

And then you learn how those other white people feel about you, now

Hastings is such a dump, a radio station here always clowns it saying it's "full of tweakers and bad mothers".

none of that article is surprising. it's just a white trash town with like 7 nice houses on the river and a big marina but I seriously doubt the people with million dollar boats live in that hell hole.

Back
Top Bottom