***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bruh i've been telling you for weeks we have nothing to discuss & i don't want to interact with you, yet you come into every thread i make & damn near every comment trying to get a reaction. next time you do one of your write ups make sure to lookup the guidelines on harassment , your good with the rules & regulations you should know that's against conduct :lol:.

I would expect more but your a dude who still having a war with the ghost of ninjahood :lol:, get therapy fam.

bruh i've been telling you for weeks we have nothing to discuss & i don't want to interact with you, yet you come into every thread i make & damn near every comment trying to get a reaction. next time you do one of your write ups make sure to lookup the guidelines on harassment , your good with the rules & regulations you should know that's against conduct :lol:.

I would expect more but your a dude who still having a war with the ghost of ninjahood :lol:, get therapy fam.
Wait, I'm harassing you now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Homie i'm not even joking i told you weeks ago i'm not trying to be your ninjahood replacement I don't **** with you & i don't want any dialog with you, you a whole weirdo my G

Ninja ain't been on this Website in years and this the type of **** your doing, seek help & go find someone else to be weird wit.

View attachment 2899636

I agree with you. I wish you nothing but the best

These are always people I find most interesting on NT and in society

People that complain that society is becoming too soft, and want to be allowed to be flippant and disrespectful to others

But whine and complain if they feel slighted in any little way
Anytime I run some of the old **** by the ones that say they miss the old NT I end up with a warning.

Blocking isn't just for trolls, you customize your nt experience. Like there's a cat that's like a mix of lipstick alley and red Robin marketing I figured ehh, I don't need that. Or dudes whose feelings I hurt years ago following me around about something I don't even remember.

Wild thing is it isn't even the ones I said anything foul to or called any names, I just made them introspective and that hurts

Last edited:
200.gif

So then how do you explain your tantrums?

Rusty is nothing more than an avy on a sneaker website, right? Makes no sense to get this worked up if that's the case.

worked up? i told homie to simply stop responding to me because it leads to nothing, it isn't funny, it isn't thought provoking, it isn't interesting it's just weird. But if ya'll wanna have NT nemesis be my guest bruh

Back
Top Bottom