***Official Political Discussion Thread***

their answer to everything is always more guns, more cops.

want schools to look like prisons it's sick, all the same people who said masking was child abuse btw.

also apparently if teachers had guns to kill the student killing other students everything could be solved.

also apparently if teachers had guns to kill the student killing other students everything could be solved.
They know arming the crowd doesn't work, or there would be absolutely no security at right-wing/conservative events other than well-armed guests.

The rhetoric is just there to justify the unrestricted sale of as many guns as possible to civilians.

It's literally profits over life in these people's minds.

If Republicans want me to believe addressing mental health is gonna solve the issue, then why don't they ever put forward a plan to provide the country with affordable universal access to mental health services.

school teacher cannot properly discuss recent events because of steps taken by republicans and yet there is nothing can be done

they changed the books that can be used in schools, what and how things can be taught in schools and what the people in schools are able to say about themselves

It's a mental health problem, but let's not do anything to fund and increase access to mental health services

Arm teachers and put 10 armed security guards at every school, but let's keep teachers pay low and slash funding for education

What a very serious and totally normal political party

republicans think teachers are either grooming and/or teaching kids the wrong shhh and yet they wanna give them a gun and expect that to be the solution

If Republicans want me to believe addressing mental health is gonna solve the issue, then why don't they ever put forward a plan to provide the country with affordable universal access to mental health services.
I was going to say the same thing. If they believe that fine…. Then they can do something about it, but they are just lying bastards so what’s new.

I truly believe a republican senator would sacrifice his/her kid for a big enough check.
A bunch of them got shot a few years ago and they actively pretend it didn’t happen. Or was it just house members who got shot at that baseball game?

A bunch of them got shot a few years ago and they actively pretend it didn’t happen. Or was it just house members who got shot at that baseball game?

Same thing with the Terrorist Attack on Jan 6th. Clowns were cowering in fear crying and hoping they didn't get killed but days later they say no biggie because it would be politically inconvenient to say or do something. People must remember that Republican scums didn't want the Jan 6 commission so they said they should investigate Antifia and BLM which is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom