***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joe ramping up for the midterms I see. You love to see it. Damn he really might run again.

Also crazy to see republicans not knowing what to say regarding the economy. We are in a recession but they can’t decide how they feel about it, article on wsj today mentions stocks soaring but underneath they have an article complaining about joe and inflation sinking the market. Crazy times.

The problem with people like Rand is that they take basic explanations of concepts and run with it, with no regard for the variables that place the explanations into the appropriate context.

Talking over and interrupting Dr. Fauci and doing what he’s accusing Fauci of plays well to his idiots I guess.

People love to cite Austin as the “not really Texas” city, but the real ones know it’s EPT. That said, there’s a strong wave of evangelical-led conservatism that’s worming it’s way into the Mexican-American community that really needs to be checked hard by the left.

My grandfather’s railroad pension is the main thing that kept my dad’s family alive when he died early. I’m sure it wasn’t the 8-year old’s paper route through Ft. Bliss.

It’s a shame how defanged railroad labor has become.

Like a lot of things, it used to be a good job then greed ruins it.

Generational warfare

adDjeV6k

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see how this all turns out in 15 years when all these unwanted kids are there with defunded public schools and probably homeless and starving.

They gonna be a gift from god then?

So many old bastards are determined to ruin everything before they die.

You have to hope when current middle aged and younger people get to be that old, things will be better. Who really knows though.

Problem is many people do turn more right wards as they age due to financial benefits of taxes and as Ronald Reagan’s son talked about his dad, because it’s just so much easier.

I at least hope we'll be more progressive on social issues.

The current geezers in charge grew up during a time when women and minorities knew their place and rent was $50 a month.

I have a couple right leaning friends and even they think this is all crazy.

Idk they aren’t that right leaning though compared to a lot. They aren’t religious and pro labor. They just don’t want high taxes and like police.

They will be the people who go from republican to independent.

Can’t wait to see how this all turns out in 15 years when all these unwanted kids are there with defunded public schools and probably homeless and starving.

They gonna be a gift from god then?
Nah just wait when the lawsuits claiming child support for a fetus that happens to have a heartbeat start piling up

Back
Top Bottom