***Official Political Discussion Thread***

To be fair I wish I heard a little more about other issues from the dems but at the same time the republicans had no plans for anything whatsoever so it’s not like it mattered. All the want to do is ban abortion, force religion on people and cut taxes for the rich which makes inflation worse.
Even if the Dems talked more, the sheer ignorance and denial and out of reality thinking of hardliners wouldn't be influenced. It is just futile. Sadly, America is divided between the educated and the brainwashed.

while you most certainly have a point, if anything has proven true in the last 6-7 years it’s that one can be both educated and brainwashed

I see plenty of people I graduated HS with who were top 10 of their class, went on to universities, and I’d consider intelligent over all. But they are still brainwashed by Republican conspiracy and propaganda.

while you most certainly have a point, if anything has proven true in the last 6-7 years it’s that one can be both educated and brainwashed

Engineers are the worst. People who are taught to see things black and white and no grey in between as careers are the same with life. I know I’m generalizing but I worked with enough to see it. Many accountants aren’t much better.

My dad is an engineer who got involved in politics during the jon Stewart atheist neoliberal times in the early 2000s.

Dude annoys me just as much as a conservative. Out here telling me he has to go because bill Maher is on. :lol:
It would be interesting to see the percentages of such people (educational background) who voted for. We can also add economic status, age, job as parameters. Maybe it's one reason why some politicians want to eliminate one parameter and increase the voting age since they are unpopular on those brackets. I've seen a young woman had a falling out with his parents because she voted differently than her parents preference.

He just admitted to ordering federal intervention in state elections

can-he-do-that-stan-marsh.gif

I just got in the dumbest Facebook “argument” of all time.

Lady was accusing some school of having a candidate in the running for school board who wanted books in the schools of drawing of naked homo sexual acts including strap ons
And instructions, in grade schools. Of course when I commented that sounds made up, she couldn’t produce any proof at all, told me to “do my own research.” Of course when I research the school, nothing on it. Tells me the proof is in a private Facebook group 😭😭 can’t produce proof other than telling me it’s in that group and to request to join and scroll til I find it 😭

Back
Top Bottom