***Official Political Discussion Thread***

alonzo-mourning.gif

At this point they have to do something regarding these student loans. Biden is fudged if he doesn’t get this passed/executed.

Kind of random, but have they been able to do anything about the postmaster general? Weird that he's still there

The Supreme Court will have the final say on the Student Loans

Once they kill it, Biden can rightfully put the blame on an institution that his voters already hate

Furthermore, with a split Congress, Biden won't be able to get outside the regular passed

I think it will be pretty obvious to people who are ****ing them over, and Biden can campaign on that

The Supreme Court will have the final say on the Student Loans

Once they kill it, Biden can rightfully put the blame on an institution that his voters already hate

Furthermore, with a split Congress, Biden won't be able to get outside the regular passed

I think it will be pretty obvious to people who are ****ing them over, and Biden can campaign on that

yup.. between blatantly screwing over regular folks

and then you got Clarence Thomas crawling out of his hole to try to protect trump

plus the bloodbath that is about to go down as they try to divorce themselves

2024 is the year of democrats or should be

So jealous seeing other states having good elections.
I've never trusted NY dems or any voter outside of bronx, brooklyn and manhattan but I still almost took our usual election results for granted. It's weird to finally be vindicated but at the cost of valuable house seats :smh:

Fellas, it's gay to watch sports apparently.

Man some Conservatives have really lost touch with reality.

My favorite reactionary right wing red pill take is one I read where a dude was arguing Mother's Day was a feminist plot to undermine modern masculinity and any man taking part on doing things for women that day is falling for it. And in turn, less of a man.

Apparently, calling your mother and buying her flowers is also very, very gay.

That dude in NT that refuses to buy his mom any food at the movies testosterone levels must be off the charts

My favorite reactionary right wing red pill take is one I read where a dude was arguing Mother's Day was a feminist plot to undermine modern masculinity and any man taking part on doing things for women that day is falling for it. And in turn, less of a man.

Apparently, calling your mother and buying her flowers is also very, very gay.

That dude in NT that refuses to buy his mom any food at the movies testosterone levels must be off the charts
As long as he doesn’t have any black pepper in his diet.

who would have thought conservatives were going to be the ones to let elite speech codes
cause them to lose touch with the median voter?

only way you come up with "fellas sports are gay" take
is if your only form of social interaction, is doing bong rips with peter teil types.

Back
Top Bottom