***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tied the 🐐
Celtsjbwow.png

Volumes_Photos12_Other_History_6-Russell_Russell_Bill_Russell74072185-scaled.jpg

1672963923164.jpeg

Pete is so good at that stuff...generational talent

If he only knew how to rile people up a bit more. Ultimately though the fact that he’s gay hurts him a lot amongst a portion of the population and he will struggle overcoming that on a national level. But if he can wing a swing state or district or governorship then that would be a great way to use his skill set.

He lives in Michigan now

The State might be blue enough to elect an openly gay man to Senate or Governor

But who knows, people are still so ignorant about this stuff.
I think Michigan is less blue than Colorado but it is trending in the right direction. I think he could be governor because Polis won both times in a landslide.

If he only knew how to rile people up a bit more. Ultimately though the fact that he’s gay hurts him a lot amongst a portion of the population and he will struggle overcoming that on a national level. But if he can wing a swing state or district or governorship then that would be a great way to use his skill set.
Give it time he is young enough that being Gay might not be the same factor it is now. He’s really good at this and needs to continue to build inroads with the black community for when the time comes.

Last edited:
Give it time he is young enough that being Gay might not be the same factor it is now. He’s really good at this and needs to continue to build inroads with the black community for when the time comes.
By that time, a large percentage of Black voters will come from immigrant communities. They're the folks still attending churches and mosques, so I wouldn't bet on this.

Cats shouldn't surprised that after a while, the Black vote splits along the same lines the Latino vote has.

What's hilarious to me is that Kev has the nerve to think he can outlast the Lauren's and Matt's of his party. They will never vote for him and would probably vote for The Dream before voting for him.

Back
Top Bottom