***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have to ask from a historical perspective was there ever a more ineffectual President than Trump?

WH Harrison is probably an obvious one - he died a month in so didn’t have the chance to do anything.

Over a 4 year term I can’t think of anyone. There are a few who are generally thought to be worse than Trump (Buchanan, Pierce…) - but it’s not that they were ineffectual, it’s that what they did was the problem.

The only good thing about the Trump regime is that they were so incompetent that they couldn’t get things done even if they wanted to.

10ht30z6mpga1.jpg

My wife was in Paris during some protests doing tourist stuff in front of burnt down cars. :lol:

When they try to do that here you know damn well none of that will happen. People will just take it or so it will only make them hustle harder or some stupid stuff.

😆 @ Waiting for the Right to recalibrate their outrage away from Antifa.

This should be a signal for those leaders in federal law enforcement and the military to start purging all those with sympathies towards neo-nazis and all associated groups.

That's if they care about keeping the country stable...

They’ll claim liberal/woke and deep state bias against conservatives, and that they’re being persecuted. They’ll compare it to the patriot act, or something to do with how America targeted Muslims (which they were all on board for).

Glenn Greenwood & Marjorie Taylor Greene have been doing this for the past few weeks, funny enough.

Which is also intersting, considering Greenwald is buddies with the white supremacist hacker Weev, also of Atomwaffen.

4FFEC920-467F-46E3-8A2C-D5474EFA91C5.jpeg

When in reality, the US is FINALLY *STARTING (barely) to address its main problem since it’s inception. And it’s been the white supremacist terrorism. At every f’n turn. Wether state sanctioned or not.

One of the things trump did in office real subtly was downplay the threat of white nationalist and Russian propaganda

…and increase surveillance on “Black Identity Extremist” as he and Jeff Sessions called it. Karen bass, and a few other senators were the only few to call the administration out for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom