***Official Political Discussion Thread***

After Trump exposed the political and electoral weaknesses of our system, a guy like Santos is exactly who I'd want to have within the walls of Congress if I wanted to damage Americans' confidence in their institutions beyond repair and take down the country.
he could definitely be a “useful idiot”. He’s a pathological liar, and he’s there until the next election. I think it’s gonna be something new until heheh clock comes out.

Proof that the right-wing grift is nothing but failed entertainers who couldn't make it in show business.

Case in point: A woman that I've known since elementary school was in theater. Did a few school plays.

After high school, she moved to New York and tried to break into acting, but she wasn't able to and moved back home.

Today, she's a stay-at-home mom who "found God", became an ultra Catholic and is pretty far to the right.

1676142349777.gif

If u fight for the Nazi army, you're a ****ing Nazi.

I’m generally with you but I think it is accepted that a lot of young men were encouraged or forced to join the army and didn’t actually know the atrocities of the German leaders at that time.

Didn’t think I’d see that day in my lifetime that America would allow this but here we are.

Inevitably after Reagan.. and especially after bush/Cheney

Nixon came around decades too early.. no way they actually get him up out the paint now

Back
Top Bottom