***Official Political Discussion Thread***

HAMAS, the PLO etc
There’s always a new group that will sell Palestinians a pipe dream to exterminate Israel by using them as human shields.

Look at countries ran by goobers like these..
They can’t ever get it together and are only eating because of the nations they hate airdropping them food that they withhold from their people.

You think that if hamas is given the Gaza Strip and other areas in Israel where they can freely move around that they will just live peacefully? No, they’re going to want all of it, the goal is to exterminate israel and Jews.

It’s a lose lose for both sides.

Except for hamas since their whole thing is dying.
1000000% Facts

Man for a thread that's so big on people fact checking & the spread of misinformation i thought someone woulda checked this :lol:

Remember when Kyrie was putting people at risk & spreading hate for sharing a link to a documentary...... what do you think the leader of the "free" world saying this publicly on national TV is going to do for Palestinians.

i'm sure it was just a simple mistake

Man for a thread that's so big on people fact checking & the spread of misinformation i thought someone woulda checked this :lol:

Remember when Kyrie was putting people at risk & spreading hate for sharing a link to a documentary...... what do you think the leader of the "free" world saying this publicly on national TV is going to do for Palestinians.

i'm sure it was just a simple mistake

Gotta be ****ing kidding me 😂😂😂😂

The propaganda for justification to nuke the **** out of Gaza and the people that live there is insane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom