***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_3255.jpeg
Kanye got robbed

I listened to a series of podcasts about him this week - and he’s now joined Reagan on my list of people who have cause decades of harm.

He started off poor with interesting social ideas but pretty soon went nuts and then completely sold out. Now apparently his life’s work is to end welfare and affirmative action.

He’s a monster.

I listened to a series of podcasts about him this week - and he’s now joined Reagan on my list of people who have cause decades of harm.

He started off poor with interesting social ideas but pretty soon went nuts and then completely sold out. Now apparently his life’s work is to end welfare and affirmative action.

He’s a monster.

I think I know the pods you’re asking about

I’ve been meaning to listen.. for the dude who goes on bomabi’s show, i wanna say it’s a slate podcast

But dude is a horrible human being, the epitome of pulling the ladder up behind him

He’s a monster.
Watch the latest episode of John Oliver.

Shame HBO stopped the next day youtube uploads. This may be one case where it hurts them since they already let it run for so long and they get monster views.

Sounds like the real story of the 180° turn on immigration is that sanctuary cities were willing to work with Texas, until Texas decided to violate a good faith understanding and started dropping off folks wherever and whenever, forcing cities like Chicago to penalize the practice.

What pisses me off is the everlasting delusion that the GOP works with Democrats in good faith. At this point, I don't think that getting literally stabbed in the back will make certain Dems change their mind about this very one-sided principle of "bipartisanship."

I’ve heard people on these shows saying she’s gonna stay in it for long as possible because it’s better to be running for President if something happens to Trump, than to drop out and then rejoin.

I don’t know if she has the funds to last until then or if she has a prayer that the SC will find Trump liable of anything. Georgia is a different story.

So happy Nikki Haley took the L tonight

She should stay in, she will def win a few of the more moderate and educated states, and continue to fracture sentiment and fundraising

I lurk here many times and see slot of what the world has to offer us. But what I can't understand is it society as a whole slowy being more selfish and I don't even bother to engage anymore. Lol s lol rent that's been going on in my life

Back
Top Bottom