***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1711496828185.png

Captain is from Ukraine

If true, the NBC execs are idiots

This woman slandered your staff for years, tried to overthrow democracy, and you think no one will have an issue with you just inviting her back into polite society.

Even the centrists and conservatives on staff had an issue

But this subject seems like the perfect liberal centrist "well actually" scenario.

Missed this news, but good. I really want to know the behind the scenes of how this even came to be.

Missed this news, but good. I really want to know the behind the scenes of how this even came to be.
I think it was simply a profits over democracy play that many in the media have fallen into. Trump was great for business for these people. He made every news network (pro and against) tons of money and they miss it. Any effort to normalize and promote Trump and his lackeys is a calculated business decision they will make.

Biden has been one of the most progressive and successful presidents we've ever had yet we have to fight hard to get him reelected against the worse president we've ever had. The nonsense about age and other things are made up when Trump is equally old and is a certified deplorable. The media spent months talking about Biden's age while trying to normalize Trump. Makes me sick but we have to keep fighting.

Back
Top Bottom