***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A bunch of people have torched their credibility by making absurd arguments and defending the indefensible.

All I've seen from that camp when it comes to who will replace Biden is a bunch of "could' and "should."

Even if Biden were to exit today, the lack of a clear replacement and the fact that Democrats are deliberating in the open is negatively impacting the perception of the party as a whole: fickle, weak, susceptible to electoral winds with no strong sense of direction, which can be summarized as lack of belief in their own platform. Good luck getting people to vote for a platform you don't appear to believe in.

There are a lot of questions that they should spend time answering instead of dropping article after article of "Biden is too old:"
- What are the consequences of setting the precedent that the winner of the primaries ends up not being the party candidate, and can we afford them?
- How will the replacement candidate run on the incumbent president's accomplishments?
- Beyond the polls about Biden's age, what will compel the undecided to vote for the replacement candidate?

Sell us the replacement instead of pointing at snapshots of public opinion. If they can't answer the above convincingly, they need to acknowledge that democracy is only as good as the dumbest/most ignorant voters and focus the last four months on educating Americans on what they'll get with a Biden administration vs a Trump administration.

A bunch of people have torched their credibility by making absurd arguments and defending the indefensible.

I see a whole lot of "I'll survive a Trump presidency" in those pictures.

"I'll just work from home in my basement during covid and I'll be fine"

A whole lot of "If I get sick, I'll get in my helicopter and go to Walter Reed hospital"

We didn't forget. RIP to all the good people we lost.

I see a whole lot of "I'll survive a Trump presidency" in those pictures.

"I'll just work from home in my basement during covid and I'll be fine"

We didn't forget. RIP to all the good people we lost.
Don't forget:

"I can wait out the next four years in Spain/Portugal"

Only to watch Trump issue an EO - official act - to take over whatever assets they leave behind in the name of "combatting corruption". They don't know how these "democracies" work; he'll teach them.

The idea that Black voters are also just toeing the line for Biden that Wargames Wargames has suggested just is wrong.

Wait… when did I say that black voters wouldn’t vote for Kamala dacomeup dacomeup ? What I said is black voters still supported Biden and didn’t want him to drop. I didn’t go into the why’s but it’s mostly because from what I have seen they don’t trust white voters to not be racist & sexist against her in the limited time left.

I don't know any black folks who says that they won't vote for a Dem if it's Biden. All the folks that I know who don't plan on voting for him were never planning to vote-- but crazy small sample sz

Hard for me to believe those polls because I think it's a nonsensical reason to not make a rationale vote, but I also know very little about polls

Inflation cooling off and a Gaza/israel ceasefire agreement in a 24 hours span but we’re going to spend today worrying about what George Clooney thinks.

Yes, because his concern for his wife's status in the US IF the orange Jabroni takes office, is far more important than the country moving forward lol

IMG_2389.gif

Wait… when did I say that black voters wouldn’t vote for Kamala dacomeup dacomeup ? What I said is black voters still supported Biden and didn’t want him to drop. I didn’t go into the why’s but it’s mostly because from what I have seen they don’t trust white voters to not be racist & sexist against her in the limited time left.
I’m referring to you saying Black voters were still one of the groups who supported Biden but the article shows he’s been bleeding Black support and in key states too. This idea that it’s the media or donors pulling the strings on Biden is just wrong. He’s been bleeding support from voters. His support is at an all time low.

Back
Top Bottom