***Official Political Discussion Thread***

THANK YOU GOOD SIR! 🤝

That station NEVER learns when they invite Pete on. He makes their hosts look like fools! He's playing 4D Chess while the host is playing tiddlywinks! Just destroyed her at every opportunity given! A master class on how to push back at every right wing talking point! 👍👍

It was a thing of beauty!
Yeah, I’m still waiting to see where he destroyed her…. why didn’t he go into detail as to what Kamala Harris did as vice president?

1722215547893.png

I'm optimistic that Biden choosing to step aside will give us enough of a bump to win this thing. I know we all need to do our part.

Also, I know there were many problems with Bidens presidency, but he should be commended for willingly bowing out. I feel like the vast majority of people would not be able to give up power that way. He's a fundamentally decent person, and a reminder of what separates us from a lot of people on the other side.

Most polls end up having a decent lean to the right not really the fault of polls, it’s just the nature of them that skew right.

But outside of Mark Kelly being the VP, or a disaster debate. This thing will only trudge forward in 1 direction.

Lotta folks don’t get this. Everyone I know personally votes democrat. None of them would sit to be polled about political views. Hell, answering a call from an unknown number is weird behavior in my circle.

One of my good friends of 25+years believes trump will win. He’ll vote dem but all he sees online is pro trump ****. I tell him that for every trump supporter he saw online in ‘16/20, there were 1. non-zero number democrat supporters as evidenced by the popular vote. Trump supporters wear their political affiliation on their sleeves. They have to have shirts, hats and flags while the only thing that gives away who I support are the Obama books on my book shelf. Same for 99% of my people. . Hard for my boy to see past the social media algorithms.

Go vote, man….

Yeah, I’m still waiting to see where he destroyed her…. why didn’t he go into detail as to what Kamala Harris did as vice president?

Oh I forgot, you like the other side. 🤦🏻‍♂️ It's Fox dude. They never let things go on when it shines TFG in a bad light. The fact that he wouldn't drop stuff and came back (especially on the Roe argument), she kept trying to have the last word, but he cemented that HE was proud of what he did (with the judges he nominated). But you probably think Pete is mid at best, amirite? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh I forgot, you like the other side. 🤦🏻‍♂️ It's Fox dude. They never let things go on when it shines TFG in a bad light. The fact that he wouldn't drop stuff and came back (especially on the Roe argument), she kept trying to have the last word, but he cemented that HE was proud of what he did (with the judges he nominated). But you probably think Pete is mid at best, amirite? 🤦🏻‍♂️
How is it not shining? It’s out there for everyone to see… You’re posting it…

Pete said that Harris is doing such a great job as vice president, but ironically hasn’t gone into detail… Because he can’t even explain what she’s done… What has she done?

Lotta folks don’t get this. Everyone I know personally votes democrat. None of them would sit to be polled about political views. Hell, answering a call from an unknown number is weird behavior in my circle.

One of my good friends of 25+years believes trump will win. He’ll vote dem but all he sees online is pro trump ****. I tell him that for every trump supporter he saw online in ‘16/20, there were 1. non-zero number democrat supporters as evidenced by the popular vote. Trump supporters wear their political affiliation on their sleeves. They have to have shirts, hats and flags while the only thing that gives away who I support are the Obama books on my book shelf. Same for 99% of my people. . Hard for my boy to see past the social media algorithms.

Go vote, man….

Simple summation

Republicans live for their party (post Obama 08 ).
Democrats live for their viewpoint and ideals.

Democratic voters’ demise is they get disillusioned with the inherent dirtiness of politics and will stay home because they want results on issues, not incremental progress.
Republicans (the old ones) vote because being Republican is mostly the entirety of their personality.

Hence why most Democratic voters won’t fly **** or wear **** because most of the voters recognize they are all false prophets playing the game of chess.

Making the entirety of my personality about a political party like these MAGA folks do makes me feel disgusted.

Also methodology of polls is inherently skewed to people who classify themselves as right of center or worse. 2022 is a perfect example of this.

Simple summation

Republicans live for their party (post Obama 08 ).
Democrats live for their viewpoint and ideals.

Democratic voters’ demise is they get disillusioned with the inherent dirtiness of politics and will stay home because they want results on issues, not incremental progress.
Republicans (the old ones) vote because being Republican is mostly the entirety of their personality.

Hence why most Democratic voters won’t fly **** or wear **** because most of the voters recognize they are all false prophets playing the game of chess.

Making the entirety of my personality about a political party like these MAGA folks do makes me feel disgusted.

Also methodology of polls is inherently skewed to people who classify themselves as right of center or worse. 2022 is a perfect example of this.
Not a Republicans wear red hats and pins… Do you think the people that you see at the Trump rally represent all Republican voters? That’s your problem.

Back
Top Bottom