***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Migrants increased significantly even with all that money? Hows that happen? Apparently trump is far from santa clause if you take everything he says personally
I’m not going to do your research for you, but I’ll give you a hint: it has to do with minors.

The fact that you’re “undecided” on who to vote for: the VP who is conjuring non-cruel solutions of the guy who added a mere 52 miles of border wall, separates families, and is threatening to end democracy says everything about you.

Oh ok. You're not a serious person.
You sent me a list of sponsored bills. Do you know what a sponsored bill is? Its basically presenting a resolution to a problem that still needs to be voted on by a committee. How many of those were passed as law? Tell me that ??

You comparing Harris’ “potential” solutions to Trumps actual accomplishments.

Heres trumps accomplishments. A little longer and more relevant

You sent me a list of sponsored bills. Do you know what a sponsored bill is? Its basically presenting a resolution to a problem that still needs to be voted on by a committee. How many of those were passed as law? Tell me that ??

You comparing Harris’ “potential” solutions to Trumps actual accomplishments.

Heres trumps accomplishments. A little longer and more relevant

ADVERTISEMENT​
😆
Just the first part of whats in your posted link. What tangible thing did Trump do to increase the economy? He literally needed to just not mess up. Soon as he tried, the US lost 1800 factories.
As a sponsor, 6 bills passed the senate. As a co sponsored , 25 became law. Do I have the explain how congress works?

ADVERTISEMENT​
😆
Just the first part of whats in your posted link. What tangible thing did Trump do to increase the economy? He literally needed to just not mess up. Soon as he tried, the US lost 1800 factories.
As a sponsor, 6 bills passed the senate. As a co sponsored , 25 became law. Do I have the explain how congress works?
wtff was the point of sending of 80 bills sponsored by Harris that never turned into laws? Get a grip

Mans talking about Harris not sponsoring bills that didn't became laws, while citing a list of supposed "accomplishments" of Trump where most of them aren't laws :lol: :rofl:
I asked him to send me a list of Harris’s accomplishments and he sent me 80 proposed bills half of them weren’t even even turned into laws… I sent you Trump’s accomplishments as the as original question was stated.

Kid is over here sending me fake laws that were never passed as part of his argument. I sent you all the stats. The proof is in the pudding
You asked what has she done and I posted things that she's done within her power as a senator.
Once again, you're not a serious person. :lol:
Probably should take a civics class as well

Back
Top Bottom