***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The build was good but she delivered that terrible. :lol: :smh:

She not a good speaker at all. She got zero personality. They shoulda got Michelle.

If you’re trying to compare her Obama then temper your expectations. We won’t see anyone like that for at least another 30 years. That’s a once in a generation type candidate. She’s still solid and as a former DA and AG she knows how to attack which will be good for checking Donald.

IMG_7288.jpeg

The next thing both candidates will have to worry about is WW3 or another terrorist attack in the US

Hamas leader just got killed. Rest in Piss.

For it to happen in Tehran, moles everywhere.
But… but everyone is focused on these jokes, on both sides.

Seriously luckily Biden is still there, he’s probably the most experience president regarding foreign policy we’ve had in the modern era. People like to talk trash about the fact he is old and they can’t help their unconscious ageism, but he’s done a really good job protecting Americans the last few years.

Philly? Is it gonna be Shapiro??
It won't be. Probably between Beshear or Kelly. I really want Kelly. Dude is a hero and he wants serious gun safety but is a gun enthusiast. Perfect for when TFG keeps saying the left wants to take your guns. Got the one guy who they won't as he has his own.

City is gonna be gridlock. Thankfully I don't have my doctor's appointment this week. Can't wait to see who she picks. 🤔 I'm thinking either Kelly or Beshear. 👍

I'd love for it to be Beshear, but I'm also terrified about who will end up being our governor if he does leave for the VP spot. :lol:

The next thing both candidates will have to worry about is WW3 or another terrorist attack in the US

Hamas leader just got killed. Rest in Piss.

For it to happen in Tehran, moles everywhere.

I will bet you a nickel that this doesn't set off WW3

Back
Top Bottom