***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Florida results not even close to in.

Don't let the 5 person redneck towns skew it.

MIAMI -DADE decides the country
Not really it's actually Hillsborough Co in where Tampa is. Miami is 99% always going to be Democratic.

I think i'll just watch netflix and anime until midnight and then see what's happening on tv. Ready for this stuff to be over but might even be more crazy BS tomorrow.

Don't think I'm gonna stay up until 4AM, I just hope I don't wake up tomorrow with da Donald celebrating a victory

Lol I've been playing video games all day. When's a good time to go on CNN?
I'm switching from them to the PBS news hour election coverage as soon as 8pm est hits. So I don't have to hear Wolf and his KEY ALERTS *cut away sound affect* anymore

Let's GO Florida... turn BLUE damn it.

How in the world did Trump get 794,501 (presently) people to vote for him in Florida?

The "magic wall" huh? This **** is like WWE man. :lol:

Think I'll take a nap and hope I wake up to President Elect Clinton. These news stations are gonna stress me out lol.

Lol I've been playing video games all day. When's a good time to go on CNN?

I'm switching from them to the PBS news hour election coverage as soon as 8pm est hits. So I don't have to hear Wolf and his KEY ALERTS *cut away sound affect* anymore

Word.

Might just be me but any time i hear anyone say "blah blah alert" I think of DJ Khaled :smh: :lol:

I'm not watching the TV coverage right now, but the CNN website seems to be ahead and updating a lot faster.

Back
Top Bottom