***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The Republican candidate always leads at the beginning. Not even close to time to start freaking out.

Every Election Day I end up working and find out the winner through my phone or people at work. First time watching live and boy I hope you are right this is not looking good

50-50 now. SMH
LOOOOOORD 
scared_medium.gif

This **** is crazy man :smh:

You can insult like every minority race, brag about sexually assaulting women, and have no knowledge of pretty much everything to go 0-3 in debates AND win presidency of the United States. I hate democracy sometimes; this electoral college system needs to go :x  

I think he's winning the popular vote too LOL!!

Not surprised at all. Folks thought social media has a bigger voice than it actually does.

My state did its part :smh:

So I fell asleep watching Black Mirror yesterday, I'm gonna assume this is a nightmare I'm caught in, I'll wake up eventually.

November 8th might live in infamy if this keeps up at this rate man...

The day Fascism won in America

Last edited:

child sex ring? wat..... 

saying she won't do what exactly?
She uses code in a couple emails and using the code that Anon provided (not sure if true) one of her emails says "Are you going to do a pasta", unless eveybody ***** pasta then thats code.

Once Cali come through with the extended clip the numbers will look better yall. Cali and NY coming together to save the country, it's a beautiful thing.

us against them mentality about to set in throughout the country the fabric of the country as been torn 

Back
Top Bottom