***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm so sad man, if Trump wins, my new Mexican GF not born here might be deported, and she's extremely hot too man, she has a nice @ss. This is BS. Trump c*ck blockin. Come on guys WTF you doing voting Trump? You know who you are.

You've been over here peddling nonsense, now you're crying. Think about all the fools who listened to you! Time to get this work[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dont say that we didn't tell you.

As for me, all my papers ready. **** pops off and I'm out. I maintain that my neighbors are getting the side eye of distrust.

Trump should send Comey a hand written thank you letter after he wins this election.

Last edited:
Some support their party no matter what.
Funny thing is Trump aint even a Republican
laugh.gif

He just needed a banner in this ******ed *** 2 party system.

so happy i live in NYC if I was in the middle of america somewhere I would be legit scared following this

That doesn't change anything

There ain't no president of NYC. Y'all aren't some separate country.

The same trash ***** will be your president too.

They need to blow up the contemporary DNC (figuratively) regardless of the outcome after this **** show man,The Dems need to do the regrouping the GOP was supposed to after 2012
They deserved it after what they did to Bernie :smh:

But America doesn't deserve this.
For us progressives we don't deserve this

The people living in the backwoods better not complain when the economy goes to crap again

Back
Top Bottom