***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A lot if y'all typing just to type. If you don't understand the implications of this guy running the country as a grown man then that's on you continue to bask in your ignorance playa. Dudes talking about ACA is a joke but probably have not a clue what it actually aimed to do lol Lot of complete buffoonery up in here

just shows how the stupidity of the majority of americans reigns prevalent in a democratic society...a janitor cleaning vomit vs the doctor saving lives represent the same single vote

Please tell me this was scarcastic. So an education places more worth on a person? This train of thought contributes to even more division. As a blue collar worker, this way of thinking has to stop. For every doctor, there has to be a janitor who will do what the doctor wouldn't fathom.

Not a Trump supporter one bit, but Obama care was a joke. Not everyone can even afford health care coverage especially with how they finesse the poorer demographics of the country. :smh:

Under the ACA poor people got health insurance for practically no cost to them, insurers couldn't reject you if you had a preexisting conditions, it greatly explained Medicaid to the the poor.

And that all goes away. Maybe for good.

If I had the resources, I'd think about relocating. I'm single, no kids. I've considered it in the past before all of this mayhem.

My best friend told me after the win, 'My bad, my vote wasn't necessarily for Trump. It was supposed to be an F U to liberal media for pushing on us who to vote'

I wanted to ****** kill him

Are you forgetting the boat load of Republicans who denounced this man publically throughout the campaign?

He's not bout to do whatever he wants, and anyone who thinks so is an idiot.
You can't be this gullible. You just can't be.

They denounced him after the "grab them by the *****" comment when everyone was sure that Hillary was about to win the election in a landslide. They denounced him in a desperate attempt to save as many seats in the Senate for Republicans as possible. Can't you see that??? I don't even... 
indifferent.gif
 What''s the point of explaining something that obvious to someone who can't see it to begin with...
You have no idea what your talking about
laugh.gif

They were forced to even recognize him as the GOP leader from the get go.

Nobody wanted to rep dude.

What are you not remembering?
Trust they'll swallow their collective pride and get over their differences to push their agenda.

This may have emboldened them in that now they know that dog whistles are no longer necessary. That you don't have to sugar coat your racism or sexism, you can just be open with it.

I expect the Republican party to pander more and more to the group that elected Trump president.

This election should be a wake up call for the Democratic party. If the party learned anything from Obama's terms then they will know people want real change. Hillary was exposed as a weak candidate in the 2008 primary and her scandals haven't helped her position. The party didn't have the ear of the people and it took a relative unknown like Bernie Sanders to point that out. She mishandled the younger black vote early. She never really got the party motivated behind her. Disappointed and frustrated, but anxious to move forward.

You have no idea what your talking about
laugh.gif

They were forced to even recognize him as the GOP leader from the get go.

Nobody wanted to rep dude.

What are you not remembering?
Still can't see the obvious, huh? They were distancing themselves from him because nobody thought he actually had a shot at the presidency. They were distancing themselves because everyone assumed that he would make the entire Republican party implode and were trying to save the scraps of the party. When he won the Republican primaries, they weren't even thinking about the 2016 election, but how they could avoid another similar horrible candidate for the 2020 election. 
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking the Senate Republicans who hold the majority of the Senate are going to be some moral saviors. Nobody sane thought that he would become president. But now that he actually is elected, they would lick the dog **** off his shoes and say "Thank you sir, may I have some more?"

53% of America's white women voted for Trump. Hilary is a disgrace. She should be done with politics from here on out with that weak *** campaign she ran.

You don't know how many of those 23 million are against Obamacare in the first place.

Que? So your telling me the poor people who got health care through medicare expansion....don't want health insurance? Or the people getting health insurance only because it's heavily subsided by the government don't want it either?

lolwut?

Might not be a bad thing depending on how it goes as far as regulations. They're not just gonna cut the cord abruptly

Not bad for you maybe, but for poor people it's bad, don't be so mypic.

What about Paul Ryan policy proposals makes you think this won't happen, I'm not makign this up he's put it on paper, and there is nothing stopping him from putting it into place.

Because we were getting that from Hilary :rolleyes

They have done studies on this; contrary to popular belief campaign promises are a very good predictor of what presidents will try to do.

It was in her campaign platform, so she was likely to try and get it done.

Reneging on NATO commitments, letting Russia take over eastern Europe, the return of the cold war. distablaization of western democracy.

Did you come out from under a rock? I'm not pulling this out of my ***, he has made public statements to this effect, his connections to Russia have been WELL reported. Cmon man.

Because that's what they do now?

uh Yes they do, maybe not to the degree you want but you Civil rights investigations into the city of ferguson happen with Rudy Guliani controlling the justice department?

Like I can't tell if you are kidding or have really not been paying attention.

This election should be a wake up call for the Democratic party. If the party learned anything from Obama's terms then they will know people want real change. Hillary was exposed as a weak candidate in the 2008 primary and her scandals haven't helped her position. The party didn't have the ear of the people and it took a relative unknown like Bernie Sanders to point that out. She mishandled the younger black vote early. She never really got the party motivated behind her. Disappointed and frustrated, but anxious to move forward.

This x100

Repped.

I'm really upset that Hillary ******* Clinton was the best we could come up with to go up against this dude.

Bernie was so powerful Hil and the DNC has to **** him over and not give him a fair shake

I wish dude could get another run next go round, but he'll be pushing 80 by then :smh:

She was trash, b.

I will say when I came in this ***** everbody was looking either clinically depressed or like they're trying not to give any emotions away.

**** is almost an uncomfortable silence right now. Like everybody's afraid to expose themselves.

Same here. It is an awkward silence in here today. And its my birthday. :smh:

The masks are falling.

You know, for eight years I wanted to believe that the election of Obama meant something. Today, I woke up and I couldn't look at other people without asking myself how they voted.

"Which half of the electorate do you belong to? The one that tolerated that man's rhetoric, or the one who found it unacceptable?"

DT ran on divisiveness and it won last night.

Trust they'll swallow their collective pride and get over their differences to push their agenda.

This may have emboldened them in that now they know that dog whistles are no longer necessary. That you don't have to sugar coat your racism or sexism, you can just be open with it.

I expect the Republican party to pander more and more to the group that elected Trump president.
I'm not arguing that.

They just might.

I just don't think the narrative of the Republicans holding the house and the senate means Trump has the golden pass.

I will say when I came in this ***** everbody was looking either clinically depressed or like they're trying not to give any emotions away.

**** is almost an uncomfortable silence right now. Like everybody's afraid to expose themselves.

The masks are falling.

You know, for eight years I wanted to believe that the election of Obama meant something. Today, I woke up and I couldn't look at other people without asking myself how they voted.

"Which half of the electorate do you belong to? The one that tolerated that man's rhetoric, or the one who found it unacceptable?"

I hear ya wholeheartedly.

The masks are falling.

Its on this premise that our country will stay and always be divided.

:lol:

Man this feels like a SNL skit or something. I'm surprised people really picked this racist clown but then again I'm not. Did Hilary turn people off that much in the debate? Do white folks really go back to the 1950's?

God bless ameriKKKa.

What happened Steezy, I thought Ninja was harmless.

What, him making light of a serious issue that is going to affect the other man and not him finally got to you?

Not like people weren't trying to make you see this for the longest.

Bruh don't know what you talmbout, been against Ninjas Trump vote every chance I get :\

Not a Trump supporter one bit, but Obama care was a joke. Not everyone can even afford health care coverage especially with how they finesse the poorer demographics of the country. :smh:

Another indictment of the media, you clearly have no idea how Obamacare works and what it's actual issues are,

The part of it that actually works, really, REALLY well is getting poor people health care coverage.

Your statement is the equivalent of saying, "The Warriors aren't good because they can't shoot 3's" it's THAT boneheaded.

but I bet you can tell me why Hilary shouldn't had that private email server, right?

I'm shaking my head at people like Tariq Nasheed, he is complaining about Trump getting elected, but at the same time he was advocating for black people not to vote.

Talk about some hustling backward, head up your *** ********

He's an idiot to begin with. Not sure why people hang on to his every word.
They just like him because he is a raging mysogynist. He is to black men what Steve Harvey/TD Jakes are to black women.

I kept telling ppl. Look at Brexit. They didn't believe that **** was going to happen till it happened. So ****** take the threat of Trump seriously.

I hate that I was ****** right

Back
Top Bottom