***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do not bring black people into this. Clinton could not bring in the white-male demographic, which (surprise?) is a way larger demographic. Her fault for ONLY considering minorities and not thinking about the silent majority.

don't forget white women too

Yup. Great point, them too. There are MILLIONS of white people in the fly-over states that are poor and want to increase their income. At least Donald Trump commented on jobs for that demographic.
Clinton never really did and took those demographics for granted. Did she completely forget that there are millions of white people that do not have a college education? smh

All them Hillary supporters telling people to get over Bernie losing and all that hogwash are drinking their tears. Gary Johnson was solid in every state, Even McMullin beat Hillary in Utah or came close to it. The DNC thought that people would get in line and it'd be business as usual, but didn't expect the turnout to be so grand against her. Latinos and Hispanics voted against her in huge numbers.

Maybe within these next 4 years, the Dems will actually listen to the people they want voting for them instead of saying "trust us, we know what's good for you"

HE LOST BY OVER 3 MILLION ******* VOTES.

What did you want? For the DNC to actively try to sabotage Hillary, because that is not what they did to Bernie, and that still probably wouldn't have stopped Hillary.

Jesus Christ man

Last week a friend I've known for 7 years told me he was gay. This week this. That feeling of emptiness :smh:

Can anyone of the enlightened brehs tell me how a Trump presidency will affect everyday working class/poor people?

jobs bout to be back #bigleague.

giphy.gif

Well I guess President-elect Trump will give you the answers and solutions you and those that think like you are looking for champ. Let me know how that works out for you.

I don't look to no president for answers or solutions for black people. They all the same. Some of ya'll put your hopes and dreams in evil #2 and underestimated how strong racism is here. I did too, I never thought people would choose this clown but they did. It is what it is.

Hilary won the popular vote by only a lil over 200. :lol:

Just show how weak she is and how people want blatant WS.

When hundreds of thousands of lower class black people lose their heath insurance when the ACA gets rolled back, who should we turn to for answers?

Umar Johnson and Tariq?

I'm shaking my head at people like Tariq Nasheed, he is complaining about Trump getting elected, but at the same time he was advocating for black people not to vote.

Talk about some hustling backward, head up your *** ********

+100

He's looking funny the light

Kaep is another one :smh:

-In the end Obama was right, you have to activate to protect the little progress your community has made.

And young people like to complain, what progress? Welp, let President Trump show you.

When tons of black people lose their healthcare, I want to know what answer these dudes will have for them.

Just because you don't vote don't mean you can't call this **** what it is. The system is broken. Even if Hilary won. She wasn't gonna do **** for black people. Obama ain't do ****. Black people was out here getting killed by cops and he did nothing but he did stuff for gays, lations, women, cops.

Black people shouldn't vote in the presidential election unless one candidate plans to do some real. All this **** is *** backwards. Voting for somebody just because. Hilary was weak and she showed that in the debates.

So **** it, we see how the country feels. We see that all the "racial progress" talk was nonsense. Now people are forced to wake up. We know what it is.

Miss me with this BS talking point, that you can not back up.

There was clearly a worst option, things staying the same and fighting for incremental change is better than things getting worst.

The "black shouldn't vote" crowd look foolish complaining about "They, really elected a racist to be president"

Low voter turnout is the reason it happened, these hustling backwards political positions make situation like these possible.

Last edited:
Last week a friend I've known for 7 years told me he was gay. This week this. That feeling of emptiness
mean.gif
why would your friend telling you he's gay have an impact on you?

assuming he wasn't hittin on you or anything, shouldn't you just want your friend to be happy?

I mean it is his life

Only way a woman would be elected as president is if the country was doing well economically. The DNC handed the RNC the election

People are fed up with the two party system and that's why stein and johnson got alot of votes

Last edited:
Well I guess President-elect Trump will give you the answers and solutions you and those that think like you are looking for champ. Let me know how that works out for you.

I don't look to no president for answers or solutions for black people. They all the same. Some of ya'll put your hopes and dreams in evil #2 and underestimated how strong racism is here. I did too, I never thought people would choose this clown but they did. It is what it is.

When hundreds of thousands of lower class black people lose their heath insurance when the ACA gets rolled back, who should we turn to for answers?

Umar Johnson and Tariq?

So Umar and Tariq had the power in this election? :lol: Stop.

Trump killed her *** in the swing states. AmeriKKKa did this. Not Tariq or Umar or black folks that chose to sit this BS out.

What kind of jobs are gonna be back tho

Only blue collar joints? Should I apply for ConEd right now then @ninjahood?

What do I do with this degree (thank god I didn't pay for this **** btw)

What kind of jobs are gonna be back tho

Only blue collar joints? Should I apply for ConEd right now then @ninjahood?

What do I do with this degree (thank god I didn't pay for this **** btw)

That ***** don't know.

Still can't believe the deciciveness of the outcome...

Along with the massacre in the Congressional races as well :x :x :x

The left is gonna have to retool and remobilize to organize a solid opposition for 2018

Not True at all. White America came out in record numbers. There were more white women supporting Trump than Hillary for crying out loud.

I got this as reason number 1..

then you had low voter turn out plus Hillary just being a bad candidate

Her being a bad candidate correlates with the decreased voter turnout. The Dems fumbled the election more than 3rd party voters did imo. It's on them to present folks with a candidate to get excited about and believe in instead of holding their hands and presenting/telling them with someone the party thinks is best for them

Last edited:
why would your friend telling you he's gay have an impact on you?

assuming he wasn't hittin on you or anything, shouldn't you just want your friend to be happy?

I mean it is his life
I'm happy for dude. But I feel like he died at the same time. He was living a lie and not being honest with himself or others. A young black man too. Which makes it even harder to come to terms with

Umar Johnson and Tariq?

So Umar and Tariq had the power in this election? :lol: Stop.

Trump killed her *** in the swing states. AmeriKKKa did this. Not Tariq or Umar or black folks that chose to sit this BS out.

No I'm asking when those two start talking about how much worst things are for black people, and how both sides are the same, what will be their excuse when a policy change hurts the community.

I bet a whole lotta "black people need to wake up mannnnnnnnn"

Only way a woman would be elected as president is if the country was doing well economically. The DNC handed the RNC the election

People are fed up with the two party system and that's why stein and johnson got alot of votes
any non white male (religious denomination also plays a role in this too) will face a uphill struggle when it comes to these things, which is why you need a strong candidate if you're going to go that route

hillarry wasn't that.. Obama was

Back
Top Bottom