***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Same way the GOP can't win the Latino or Asian vote. They may perform better election to election, but they won't win that demographic.

they don't have to win em.. they just gotta keep da lead small and non monolithic and dems lose each & everytime.

black turnout was down a touch and it proved fatal.

And Ninja, let us remember you resume:

1950s was a cakewalk and it was the best place for black people, dismissing voter suppression, championing stop-n-frisk, and ridin with Blco, You are a habitual line stepper.

compared to da trans Arabic slave trade that was going on during da same time across da pond? absolutely.

your liberal indignation only works in da US
.. your no different then a liberal feminist who can't see how women are violated in Sharia ruled Countries. :smh:

NY times of all places just ethered your whole ideology...

The an opinion piece in the Time has some stuff I disagree with. You have one of the worst cases of confirmation bias I have ever seen.

And miss me with your red herring bull ****.

Saying **** was tough in American doesn't down play atrocities in other places in the world.

Same way the GOP can't win the Latino or Asian vote. They may perform better election to election, but they won't win that demographic.

they don't have to win em.. they just gotta keep da lead small and non monolithic and dems lose each & everytime.

Partly because of voter suppression

At least admit that

At least admit that

more like Clinton was a flawed candidate.

black vote was down ACROSS da board, EVERY STATE.

At least admit that

Like I said, habitual line stepper

At least admit that

Like I said, habitual line stepper

more like dem liberal goggles cutting your vision :lol:

i was not only right this election, i told u everything that NY times piece said months and months ago.

u just a intransigent liberal stuck in your echo chamber.

Last edited:
Donald Trump got killed among Mexican American voters which should not be surprising. Trump did pretty well with non Mexican Latinos. Turns out that Latinos from the Islands have colonized minds, which should not be a surprise to those of us who follow this thread.
giphy.gif

Donald Trump got killed among Mexican American voters which should not be surprising. Trump did pretty well with non Mexican Latinos. Turns out that Latinos from the Islands have colonized minds, which should not be a surprise to those of us who follow this thread.

:lol: repped

all i ever said as a 1st generation immigrant product, there should be no reason why minority folks of color come from other countries and flourish here can't be replicated with folks born here & got generations here...

but noooooo, identity politics all da time
And then you act surprised when people call you a racist/bigot. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
da 1st step at course correction is admitting u need a correction...ill let u liberals figure it out :lol:

this thread is effectively finished till Da don swears in. :smokin

all i ever said as a 1st generation immigrant product, there should be no reason why minority folks of color come from other countries and flourish here can't be replicated with folks born here & got generations here...

doesn't work on dark skin folks..its hilarious ya still try though :lol:

:rofl:
This guy living in a state filled with Democrats saying we should correct ourselves
Word ninja
Why don't you go out to the rust belt since living in a Democrat land isn't all fine and dandy for you?
If you can live there for 4 years straight I will give you props

Keep telling yourself that :lol:
Your views could easily pass for a white supremacist. Doesn't matter what your skin color is when the rhetoric isn't much different.

1479017574396.cached.jpg

Back
Top Bottom