***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Uhh yea. I've said many times that politics is the greatest sport man ever invented. I don't go into the Sports forum because I don't follow any. Politics is far more entertaining and consequential.

There's a reason that Chris Matthew's best seller is called Hardball. It's also a staple on every political science and American government reading list.

You sound saltier than Vegeta after Goku saves his ***.

Talking about "you'll be back"

I already know the counter argument for Krugman's points, so happy studying, we'll be around.

But lemme have a drink to celebrate you finally admitting you don't know what you're talking about.........

Feel free to bask. I'm not salty at all. It's all about learning at the end of the day. That's why I made this thread. I've always said that there are many people that lurk this thread but never post because they don't feel informed enough or are afraid to because of all the heated rhetoric. But they're out there. If you recall, on election night a whole bunch of people came out the woodwork. Names ive never seen in here before. The influx has since subsided, but they're out there.

And don't think I don't know why that is in the photo.

Last edited:
Uhh yea. I've said many times that politics is the greatest sport man ever invented. I don't go into the Sports forum because I don't follow any. Politics is far more entertaining and consequential.

There's a reason that Chris Matthew's best seller is called Hardball. It's also a staple on every political science and American government reading list.

That boy lost :smh:

Y'all not gonna get Rico to condemn Donald's racism. He's a hypocrite that'll gladly contradict himself to pretend to prove a point.

[quote name="Rico x Hood" url="/t/509493/official-political-discussion-thread/43400_100#post_]
And to Zik, but Obama didn't run. [/quote]
THAT. IS. NOT. THE. POINT.

Your logic is deeply flawed on that topic.

You can change your words around and back track now all you want but instead of trying to me go back and read aloud the posts I replied to.

Last edited:
As Rusty said, it's a false equivalency. The comments comparing Obama or Michele to monkeys are directly racist attacks having to do with their skin color. The attacks on Trump have to do with the way he carries himself and colors himself and have no basis in any historical bias (well I'm sure you could dig up something obscure, but that's not the point).

Anyway... the point is this: the birther attack on Obama was a racist and hateful movement that persisted for years mainly because of Trump. That is fact. Don't be obtuse about it.

My attacks on Trump's appearance are direct payback for his years of bull ****.

If you're going to condemn me, first condemn the hundreds of times Trump has attacked other people's appearance.

Me and the orange ape await your reply.

You called the man's mom a monkey and said she lives in the jungle.

You sound saltier than Vegeta after Goku saves his ***.

Talking about "you'll be back"

I already know the counter argument for Krugman's points, so happy studying, we'll be around.

But lemme have a drink to celebrate you finally admitting you don't know what you're talking about.........

Feel free to bask. I'm not salty at all. It's all about learning at the end of the day. That's why I made this thread. I've always said that there are many people that lurk this thread but never post because they don't feel informed enough or are afraid to because of all the heated rhetoric. But they're out there. If you recall, on election night a whole bunch of people came out the woodwork. Names ive never seen in here before. The influx has since subsided, but they're out there.

And don't think I don't know why that is in the photo.

-Then you should have tried to discuss the points of the article, not dismiss it.

-I have no idea what you mean by "why that is in the photo"? It is pretty obvious why I chose that photo. Why do you think I used it?

As Rusty said, it's a false equivalency. The comments comparing Obama or Michele to monkeys are directly racist attacks having to do with their skin color. The attacks on Trump have to do with the way he carries himself and colors himself and have no basis in any historical bias (well I'm sure you could dig up something obscure, but that's not the point).

Anyway... the point is this: the birther attack on Obama was a racist and hateful movement that persisted for years mainly because of Trump. That is fact. Don't be obtuse about it.

My attacks on Trump's appearance are direct payback for his years of bull ****.

If you're going to condemn me, first condemn the hundreds of times Trump has attacked other people's appearance.

Me and the orange ape await your reply.

You called the man's mom a monkey and said she lives in the jungle.
I did. And?

(just to be clear -- I referred to his mom being an ape and living in the jungle because that is what it would take to give birth to an orange ape. I don't know and have never seen Trump's actual mom. Without seeing his birth certificate it is unclear if the woman who is in photos with Fred Trump is his adoptive or biological mother. Again, we need to see the birth certificate.)

I'm just playing the same game that Trump plays. Or do you not see it yet??

Last edited:
I wanna know how much money ninja made on da presidential election results... like dude saw it coming a mile away, i bet he swimming in his dough right now like 

with da hemi running through his mind, becasue he saw an opportunity and took advantage cuz thats what da boss mentality is all about

I did. And?

(just to be clear -- I referred to his mom being an ape and living in the jungle because that is what it would take to give birth to an orange ape. I don't know and have never seen Trump's actual mom. Without seeing his birth certificate it is unclear if the woman who is in photos with Fred Trump is his adoptive or biological mother. Again, we need to see the birth certificate.)

What I see is you making jokes in poor taste. I called you out on it and the hypocrisy. You doubled down. And that's pretty much it. School yard tactics. Nothing more,nothing less.

I did. And?

you not a billionaire though...

I did. And?

You're not planning to add anything productive to this thread, are you famb?

Last edited:
I did. And?

And neither is Donald Trump.

Or maybe he can show us his taxes to prove otherwise?

Right now you don't have any proof to say that either of us is or isn't a billionaire.

:nerd:

Last edited:
You're not planning to add anything productive to this thread, are you famb?
nah not really i enjoy reading you guys comment back and forth. i tend to stay out of **** im not very well-versed in. but i do know having money shouldnt be a reason you can do or say what you want without any type of repercussions 

p.s. if you guys missed it my comment wasnt meant to be taken as a jab at @whywesteppin  

Last edited:
I said "suppose"

And using CNN marketing as a counterpoint doesn't really help want ever argument you are trying to make.

CNN is a joke in the way they cover politics

Think everyone on both sides can all agree on that :lol:

Don't tell me that normalizing this kind of stuff has become the new normal? :x :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
Ugh I was hoping that wouldn't make it in here. It's so damn stupid. DC gets crazies all the damn time. If you go often enough there's no telling what kind of protests or people you'll see out and about.

There was an article posted and they met with no one in the transition team.

The gathering was inconsequential.

Last edited:
If Hillary not winning reflects poorly on Obama's terms due to his endorsement of her, wouldn't her winning the popular vote prove the opposite?

Electoral College. Hate it or love it but it decides elections based on the votes of the electorate. Trump won. She lost.

I'm not going to get into a debate about the popular vote vs the Electoral College.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom