***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I doubt Puerto Rico will be granted statehood, but its interesting they voted for it...just needs Congressional approval.....but honestly if they're American citizens with the rights we have in the 50 states, why do they not get to vote?! I'm really puzzled by that, and why we haven't amended the Electoral College process, this ain't the 1700s anymore

I like this. GOP smear campaign did not work!

Lol tell that to spain & greece.
4+ trillion in 4 years...
Germany, da fiscal conservative country in Europe having da pleasure
Of bailing out da failing euro. Greece is going to get kicked out soon, & debasing their
Currency.
Spain's unemployment numbers make da US look like China on steroids in comparison.
Nobody was talking about Europe dude. I referenced American history.

Ninja,
You don't have to answer in here, but I am curious: What is your formal training?

TB - or anyone else...

The economy seems to look like it's going to have better days ahead. That being said, what are your opinions of the looming fiscal cliff?

Personally, it has me a bit worried. I'm hoping for the best and something to be worked out in the 11th hour, but in a couple of weeks it could be doom and gloom.

Honestly? I hope we go off cliff head first.

Lets just rip da bandaid off now, take da medicine, and come

Out strong.

Its literally a reset button to 2001.

Out strong.
Oh you mean when Bush hadn't completely wasted our surplus that Bill Clintons AMAZING 90S era created? Economics doesn't work that way Ninjahood.

Out strong.

Oh you mean when Bush hadn't completely wasted our surplus that Bill Clintons AMAZING 90S era created? Economics doesn't work that way Ninjahood.

:lol: Wait ninja, so you would rather just drop all the progress we've made the past 4 yrs (which isn't enough but its heading in the right direction) in restoring some semblance of order to the economy....and go riiiiight back into a recession??

Out strong.

Da left & right voted for those unfunded wars & da voters gave him 2 terms.

Da fiscal cliff is da BEST thing to happen to bipartisanship. Its literally

"Do something or it WILL be done for you."

Da left & right voted for those unfunded wars & da voters gave him 2 terms.
Da fiscal cliff is da BEST thing to happen to bipartisanship. Its literally
"Do something or it WILL be done for you."
uh no they didn't. You seriously speak with baseless arguments, not gonna even entertain your mindless posts. Another person added to the ignore list.

Out strong.
No you don't. It will not be pretty if that is allowed to happen.

Oh im looking forward to it, trust.

Everyone needs to shoulder da blame so everyone should feel da wrath

Of sequestration.

Its designed to cut indiscriminately & hike taxes back to da clinton era.

5 trillion deficit in 4 years is ridiculous. I wanna see some big time deflation.

Get da dollar back STRONG.

Puerto Rico the 51st state?
I know alot of folks who aint gonna like that one bit .

Doesn't congress still have to pass it? I know Obama said he'd see no reason to turn it down if it passed the vote of the people there.....honestly is it b/c it'd be another democratic blue "state"? I just don't understand why they are citizens of the USA with no ability to vote in the US :lol:

House Republicans are gonna hold the entire country hostage with this Fiscal Cliff situation.

Debt Ceiling 2.0, but worst.

Lol obama's advantage on Hillary was he voted no on da war.
& KEEP me on ur ignore list...u just another banned cat wit another struggle SN
laugh.gif
Last post before I put you on the ignore list,

You have no idea of how this country has or is being run. Your close minded ideas are only approved by yourself. Nobody believes what you speak of because your arguring your "theory" against ACTUAL facts. Theory doesn't beat reality Ninjahood. I've long learned your one to not admit mistakes and to locked in your own mindset with no intentions of improving your knowledge.

PS, who says I was banned?

The numbers are staggering with how the shifting demographics ended up voting for the President:

93% Black
70% Latinos
67% Single women
60% 18-29
~70% Asians :wow:

GOP is gonna slowly disappear if they don't modernize and QUICK, they are too white and too old (sorry to be blunt but thats just the honest truth)....Democrats went through the same thing with "nostalgia" and Clinton kinda brought them out of it....cuz in the next 10 yrs these voting blocks are gonna keep growing and growing.

GOP is gonna slowly disappear if they don't modernize and QUICK
Exactly.  Like I said before, it's the end of the line for the current Republican party as we know it if they keep it up with this act. 

Lol obama's advantage on Hillary was he voted no on da war.
Last post before I put you on the ignore list,

You have no idea of how this country has or is being run. Your close minded ideas are only approved by yourself. Nobody believes what you speak of because your arguring your "theory" against ACTUAL facts. Theory doesn't beat reality Ninjahood. I've long learned your one to not admit mistakes and to locked in your own mindset with no intentions of improving your knowledge.

PS, who says I was banned?

Put me on Ignore PLEASE, cuz if you think 5 trillion in deficts in 4 years

And further imaginary printing monopoly policy to pay it off while we tax more

& more companies that are just fleeing overseas to more comfortable tax policies abroad

Is "sound" then you're just one less faceless koo koo for

Cocoa puffs ***** i gotta deal wit on #NT :smokin

this is more of a fault of da 2 party system in da US.

da GOP lost to a weak incumbent, cuz let's face it obama's record is bad. da problem is as bad as obama is

those evangelicals has poisoned da well over on da right.

da left better nip da eco-terrorist in da *** on their end before that fringe group becomes just as annoying and detrimental

to government progress.

if you strip da social issues from both parties and let em run strictly on economics, da GOP got da advantage.

when you're party plaform touts restriction of choice when it comes to women, then i dont see how thats viable in da present day.

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom