***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And:

Just so we're on the same page -- i'm referring to Trump's past comments on McCain, such as: “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Ya, Trump was being a wise ***, in poor taste i might add considering his history of non-service.

Though I'm not a McCain fan & he does use his war history for political gain in a way I'm not all that keen on.

Last edited:
Trump should get Kanye.

It would be more than enough publicity to satiate Kanye & will show Trump as being inclusive. :lol:

Last edited:
Get Ted Nugent or Kid Rock, I'm sure they'll do it.
Speaking of Ted Nugent, he was a draft dodger

http://gawker.com/5983634/patriotic-american-ted-nugent-****-his-pants-to-avoid-the-draft

Guitar-slinging millionaire dip**** Ted Nugent will be attending the State of Union tonight, as the guest of Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman. Nugent—who last year issued a veiled threat to President Obama—says he'll "demilitarize" before he goes. An interesting choice of words, as Nugent isn't himself a military man—in fact, he literally **** his pants to avoid being drafted.

From a 1977 High Times interview dug up by Dangerous Minds

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

[...]

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You ******* swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

[...]

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of ************' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

Last edited:
Ah haha ha @ Dana Rohrabacher.. that's my District Rep!. Even though I didn't vote for him.. still wouldn't mind him representing as SOS.

“I went to one of these hempfests in San Bernardino,” he continued, explaining a vendor who showed him a cannabis-infused topical preparation to run into his aching shoulder. “And you know what? I tried it about two weeks ago, and it’s the first time… in a year-and-a-half that I’ve had a decent night’s sleep, because the arthritis pain was gone.”

“Now don’t tell anybody I broke the law,” he sarcastically confided, “They’ll bust down my door and, you know, and take whatever’s inside and use it for evidence against me. The bottom line is that… there’s definitely cannabis in there, and it makes sure that I can sleep now.”

http://www.cannabisradio.com/news/republican-us-congressman-admits-medical-marijuana-use/

He's good with me! :smokin

Somejuan school me on russia and trump real quick and why they want him as president. :nerd:

1. He's ignorant. (he doesn't know anything about how governments work or anything about foreign policy)

2. He's lazy. (see reports of skipping briefings)

3. He's easily manipulated. (see reports of him always being swayed by the last person he talked to)

4. He's eroding western democratic norms. Putin hates the west in general so electing a candidate that distablizes western democratic norms is good.

5. He has business dealings with Russian oligarchs, which make him sympathetic to Russian interests.

6. He undermines NATO article 5. Putin is OG KGB and has wet dreams about restoring the soviet union. No nato article 5, whats to stop Russia from bow guarding Ukrain, Lithuiania ect?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom