***Official Political Discussion Thread***

thats from da original thread of da knock out game, where kids were partaking in it cuz they were "literally bored" they actually said that :lol:

thats why i love da Internet, facts stay online and u can google em at your leisure :pimp:

So Bernie didn't say that? Good to know. Internet is great cause exposures can continue to happen for those that are unaware. Case and point, you.

thats from da original thread of da knock out game, where kids were partaking in it cuz they were "literally bored" they actually said that
laugh.gif
And yet there you were, making a disparaging comment about black people as a whole.

This argument has run its course, but by all means keep making yourself look more ignorant with each and every post. 
laugh.gif

things come full circle:

"I don't see this President-elect as a legitimate president," the long-serving Democrat told NBC News' Chuck Todd in a clip released Friday.

It was an astonishing rebuke by a sitting member of Congress toward an incoming President. Trump, however, largely launched his political career by calling into question the legitimacy of President Barack Obama's presidency by repeatedly suggesting he wasn't born in the United States.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/14/politics/john-lewis-donald-trump/index.html

We should spend the next 4 years demanding proof from Trump that he won the election legitimately. This would include tax returns and phone call/travel logs to prove he was not working with a foreign enemy to steal the election.

Until then, he is not a legitimate president. payback time.

There is at least one GOP senator with some sense in him

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lams-trump-john-lewiss-talk-changed-the-world

A Senate Republican is blasting President-elect Donald Trump's criticism of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), praising the lawmaker for his leadership in the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) on Saturday seized on Trump's characterization of Lewis as "All talk, talk, talk - no action," pointing out that his "talk" made a significant contribution in the civil rights movement.

"John Lewis and his 'talk' have changed the world," Sasse tweeted.

Sasse is a #NeverTrump Republican.

It's really not hard to read Ninja. Jesus christ :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
So now you didn't get to expound

I didn't cuz i was driving, point being my assessment was identical to Bernie's

Sanders connects civil unrest in black communities, police shootings, and violence to soaring black youth unemployment

so now what? :nerd:

You are a liar because you doubled down on the comment in the thread I linked.

You said something racist, you says tons of racist stuff. People just dismiss it has part of your general ignorance about, you know, the world.

Here is you saying the statement itself is not racist, calling everyone sensitive, and overstating your important to NT.

http://niketalk.com/t/574642/wheres-ninjahood-vol-da/360

This is disturbing. But hey hopefully they get what's coming to them.

https://nyti.ms/2ivuavw

Some of the quotes from this article pissed me off.

"My husband is a court officer and volunteers in the police force. [President Obama] didn’t support law enforcement the way he did the community that felt they were being unjustly treated. I think he could have done a better job instead of pointing blame. Instead of saying we need to educate people on how to behave when they’re being pulled over by the police."

"I don’t want immigrants, accepting them without doing the background checks. Are these people terrorists? I don’t want to live in a country where we have to worry about going to the movie theater or the mall"

I'm sure not a peep about "Terrorism" from this lady about Dylan roof killing 9 black people in a CHURCH. Or that white dude killing them people ina movie theatre in Colorado. Or that white kid at Sandy hook killing children in schools.

She then followed it up with THIS gem:

"We are a country based on immigrants. But I believe they should go through the process. My great-grandparents came here, they had to learn English. This is a Christian country. The whole bending over backwards. He says what everyone’s thinking and is afraid to say. That doesn’t make anyone bigoted."

Can't with these people man......

Last edited:
I believe Rico was talking to bout me. As a way to dismiss a comment I made about Trump's economic policies not being coherent

Last edited:
This is disturbing. But hey hopefully they get what's coming to them.

https://nyti.ms/2ivuavw

Always interesting to read these kinds of articles, especially when they engage in generalizations (like the nurse who said the immigrant will never contribute to American society) and get offended when the same is said about them.

Raycists...

Only in da heights does someone saying ****** commit crimes out of boredom equate to someone else saying that civil unrest, police shootings and violence leads to unemployment.

My great grand papi came here, he went through the process. :rolleyes

But they fails to acknowledge the process back then and the process now are different.

I'm sure if Mexican could just pay to get on a boat for a couple weeks, answer a couple question, go through a rough medical exam, and get legal status within an afternoon, many more of them would go through that process.

Dese people man

Last edited:
Actually, a lot of people felt this way, including people in the administration.

Russia's hack of Podesta/DNC was no secret in the lead up to the election, but most still believed Clinton would win.
No, a lot of people thought that Russia would attempt to hack Drumpf into office, but that they wouldn't be successful.

Because nobody thought that members of US intelligence would cooperate with the Russians to the degree that it is becoming evident that they have.

Back
Top Bottom