***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl:

I'm dying at the thought of trump worried that he's not being treated like a real president.

trump is joffrey, except he's 70. legit he's pretty much the same character:

"he feels demoralized that the public’s perception of his presidency so far does not necessarily align with his own sense of accomplishment."

Last edited:

I got a soft heart, and I don't want to see these people suffer like that, but for ***** sake, what the hell is wrong with these clowns.

The one thing people could probably trust Hillary on is healthcare, the one thing where you know she is sincere in wanting to take care of everyone. Ole girl straight up said she would give low income people tax cuts, close the the coverage gaps, and add a lower cost public option. And idiots still rolled the dice on the orange bigot

Was indulging white supremacy worth it that much :x

Mannnn I just can't :smh:

Last edited:
You know, I'm presidential, very presidential, I'm the most presidential ever. All my staff, and of course, they're my staff because they're good people, wonderful people, the very best people, and they all say, and you know they can't lie because they're such terrific people, they tell me, you're so presidential, no one's been as presidential as you; except, maybe Lincoln. And how about that Lincoln? Great man, Republican man, and as you know, I'm a Republican man. So believe me when I say, I'm very presidential.

Last edited:
You know, I'm presidential, very presidential, I'm the most presidential ever. All my staff, and of course, they're my staff because they're good people, wonderful people, the very best people, and they all say, and you know they can't lie because they're such terrific people, they tell me, you're so presidential, no one's been as presidential as you; except, maybe Lincoln. And how about that Lincoln? Great man, Republican man, and as you know, I'm a Republican man. So believe me when I say, I'm very presidential.

The sad part is that is EXACTLY how this buffoon speaks :rofl: which is also very sad for us, after watching that first interview, is a guarantee some world leader is bound to trigger this clown on TV and have him say some wild crazy ***** :rofl:

This is actually spot on.

Also, cats out here laughing at people getting sick and having their insurance swept from them.

:smh:

Yall bugging.

:rofl:g nailed it

All this time mocking Ninja's ignorance on geography, I forgot something else.

If Trump puts a discriminatory tariff on Mexico. Mexico will sue them in the WTO, and will win. :lol:

Also, cats out here laughing at people getting sick and having their insurance swept from them.

Yall bugging.
I feel for them somewhat but they shouldn't have been this stupid. In some ways it is what they deserve for their absolute ingorance. There is no way around it and they bring upon themselves and ruin it for all others

nah. f those people. biting the hand that literally feeds you. they all need have several seats.

Yall bugging.

Bruh those dumb ***** voted to have their insurance taken away.

I have ZERO pitty to offer those fools.

Yall bugging.

The warning signs were out there. We tried telling these guys.
And now they realize they may have screwed themselves over.

Yall bugging.

Famb, more months dudes in here posted about this stuff and didn't laugh. They felt sorry and angry at these people.

These people knew the risk they were taking, and smugly took it anyway. They had no problem with Trump wrecking someone else life.

And Trump explicitly said he was taking away their health insurance.

So yeah, I understand why dudes don't have sympathy left for those people.

Last edited:
I got a soft heart, and I don't want to see these people suffer like that, but for ***** sake, what the hell is wrong with these clowns.

The one thing people could probably trust Hillary on is healthcare, the one thing where you know she is sincere in wanting to take care of everyone. Ole girl straight up said she would give low income people tax cuts, close the the coverage gaps, and add a lower cost public option. And idiots still rolled the dice on the orange bigot

Most arent happy with being low income.

Yall bugging.

The warning signs were out there. We tried telling these guys.
And now they realize they may have screwed themselves over.

Right. How bad can you feel for someone who chose to continually abuse themselves despite warnings? And for what? Bigotry? Nah.

Last edited:

Most arent happy with being low income.

Giving low income people tax cuts does nothing. Except possibly secure a lifelong vote

I have no idea what silly point you are trying to make

Tax cuts and tax subsidies help people afford and essential service. So what

You *** probably gets subsidized too when it comes to health insurance. Most people in the United States health insurance in subsidized.

The receipts of the most welfare in this country are the rich. So there I agree, the rich have become to dependent on the government covering their ***.

Last edited:
Funny seeing this thread brought up on other forums as being the centerpoint of the toxic wasteland that is political discussion on the internet though :lol: ...Rusty got a wikipedia and all, fool

This man said nonstop the very first day the very first thing he would do is repeal the ACA, and you got these folks relying on the ACA for their cancer treatment or their chronic disease management complaining?

"I voted for you but if this ends up literally killing me, I may regret it...!" :stoneface:

FOH you reap what you sow for being a racist, xenophobic, short sighted moron

Back
Top Bottom