[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ DC

[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ Chicago

[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ Dallas

[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ Denver

[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ LA

[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ SF

[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ Seattle

[emoji]10004[/emoji]️ Boston

And only one airport in the south....south keeps failing...

Giuliani "When He First Announced It He Said MUSLIM BAN Then He Said Show Me How To Do This Legally"

These scumbags for real!?....lmaooooo so they just said **** all the legal residents that happened to be visiting families but have settled here and now can't get back in because well they all criminals anyhow :x

Twitter needs to delete Trumps personal account and deactivate the POTUS account
Yes silencing views they dont approve of is the way to go [emoji]128514[/emoji] shocking thing to say

Using Twitter is a privileged, not a right.

He is the president, he can call a damb news conference whenever he wants.

And you're supporting a President that is extremely hostile towards the press. So it funny you're trying to call out someone's else hypocrisy, and don't notice you're being a hypocrite.

Yes silencing views they dont approve of is the way to go [emoji]128514[/emoji] shocking thing to say

The man doesn't have views, he spits venom b, he encourages bigotry, needless to say I'm not surprised you approve....I don't see you getting up in arms when he himself discredits the media that don't agree with HIS "views"

Last edited:
Some CBP agents at various airports are disobeying the court order
There has been reports that US marshals are heading down to force them to obey the court orders

I'm sure it was probably mentioned but I read that his ban did not include countries that he does business in (like Saudi Arabia) and the majority of 9/11 terrorists were/are Saudi's.

Just saying...now back to lurking this thread!

CBP agents at LAX are still under contempt of court order
Currently the LA city attorney is there

Cutting off Trump's Twitter would be the Worst idea ever.

They would literally create a ring winged Twitter rival overnight.

Yeah, I don't agree with cutting off his Twitter. How else would we know what he plans to do, since he won't tell the media?

Back
Top Bottom